selling/giving excess covers

Options
I wonder if it would be possible to sell (at the sell back cost) or give covers (not 1* probably) you don't want to other alliance members?

getting to the point where i am getting useless (to me as maxed in that colour) 3* covers that could fill a hole in a team mates roster. Also would help any players in the 1*-2* transition as the better players in the alliance will be making loads of 2* covers available that have come up from tokens or progression

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    If they set up a system where sellers would still get the same reward for selling a cover (maybe at a 20% increase, so 600 iso?) but buyers could get covers at less than 1250HP say 750 that might catch on. Newer covers would never go up for sale and would still take a long time before anyone would start selling them. They make too much money off cover sales to allow 'gifting' but they could offer more options for acquiring covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It'd be nice if you could gift packs of tokens.
    I couldn't see them allowing gifting of either covers or even single tokens, as I'm sure a few long term players have many 1* tokens lying round unopened.