Multiple teams

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
N. hen I'm in a tournament, it's distressing to see my team for the tourney changed around when trying another team somewhere else. Let me set "team for tourney" - or just remember the last team I used in the tournament.

I'd also like to see tournament scaled where the Non popular characters get the bonuses for example bagman and some of the lesser black widows. side note did they're really need to be four versions of Black Widow?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A buffed Bag Man, Loki, and Invisible Woman tournament would be hilarious.
  • DayvBang wrote:

None of them have any direct damage powers so this would essentially be a match 3 tournament... could be refreshing if we were forced to use those three!
  • DayvBang wrote:

You can have that team i'll trot out a ragnarok team icon_e_smile.gif
  • DayvBang wrote:
    There'll probably be Fantastic Four tourney sometime in the future when more of the team is released. Then you can have you buffed Bag Man, IW.
  • DayvBang wrote:

I think they should change the artwork and have bags over all of their heads.
  • 5 Purple Loki isn't terrible, there is just better out there. It's probably the best board scrambler in the game right now next to Classic Storm.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

I think they should change the artwork and have bags over all of their heads.

They're all New Orleans 'Aints fans icon_e_smile.gif