AP bug again, in Heroic LRs (no goons)

Options
gambl0r312
gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
FYI everybody,...

Just had this happen today in the IM 40 LR (so no goons feeding AP):

I just did my first move of the match to pick up 3 Green, the VERY next turn ( this is the AI's very First Turn, it had not made any moves on the board prior at all ) the AI uses Recharge (!), then does a match for 3 Black AP. This was against the Enemy Seed team with Juggernaut, Venom, and IM 40 ( forgot the name, they all run together after a while... ). Checking the AP after this surprising, FREE move shows that the AI only has the 3 Black AP from its first match.

After the AI gets its free Recharge Countdowns, I continue playing, etc. 2 turns later, Enemy IM 40 is stunned, Enemy Juggernaut does headbutt (having now 9 Red AP), etc.

Afterwards, checking its AP again shows the 3 Red AP left, and the original 3 Black AP, along with 25 Env and 3 Purple from matches the AI made while waiting for the Yellow Countdowns that I coundn't reach. icon_e_confused.gif

I put this into Bugs & Technical Issues also, but....who looks at that forum? icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Send in a ticket. And then send a prayer to God that you will get a real response
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now that you mention it, there did seem to be a match where it got a recharge off awfully early even though I didn't notice it matching that much yellow
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have been recording random matches with fraps just in case i notice anything funny. Haven't gotten anything yet but Keep in mind that the default IM40 only needs 6 yellow to recharge I think. So it's possible to go off pretty quickly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Last night I experienced another bug. The hard essential vs Spidey/Don/Venom, I did a purple match-4 that cleared a Spidey def tile and it generated another purple def tile for them.