Suggestion: Please give you level designer(s) a raise

I know the drill, comments suggesting human resource decisions are not very constructive and I promise to refrain from such hyperbolic statements in the future. (That about right IceIX?)

In all seriousness, I think that Episode 2 is masterful, I really enjoy it in spite of some fair criticisms which I will not cover here. I have not read a single comic book in my life and have got my Marvel indoctrination solely through the movies. With that said, I feel that I know many of the characters and their backgrounds through the various comic book cut scenes and I feel that this second episode has expanded greatly on that. I want to thank all of you for putting together a great game and I look forward to supporting you in the very near future.

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    I quite agree - the episodes have been fun, and provide a nice challenge. I wasn't expecting Devil Dinosaur.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I quite agree - the episodes have been fun, and provide a nice challenge. I wasn't expecting Devil Dinosaur.

When I saw a Savage Land episode, I thought we might see a dinosaur, but I didn't dare hope for a guest star Devil Dinosaur fight.