Separation of PVE and PVP teams

Not for the first time this happened to me:

Before going to sleep I played in tournament until my team was too injured to continue and then decided to farm a card or two in PVE. Of course I had to use different characters than in tournament. When I was done, I put my phone down and fall asleep only to wake up in the morning to massive loses in tournament, because I had sub-optimal team chosen due to changing it for PVE.

Suggestion
Separate PVE and PVP teams, preferably with separate PVP teams for S.H.I.E.L.D Training and weeklies.
Or in other words, changing team in campaign should not have any effect on your tournament team.

Comments

• I second that. Scared to farm and use my other cards...
  • You just should be able to manually choose the team that's going to defend for you when you're away.
  • I agree with all this and, at the very least, any PvE team you play with should never be automatically used for PvP defense. Until we are allowed to actually select a defensive team (this change has to come out eventually as it just makes sense but I doubt we'll see it in R40), your PvP defense team should always be the last PvP team you used and the game should ignore any PvE teams you put together. I would assume this would be a relatively small change for the devs to make however being that I am not a dev, I'm probably wrong lol.
  • Chetkara wrote:
    You just should be able to manually choose the team that's going to defend for you when you're away.

This sounds really good.
  • Agreed.I used to bring in my "B" team if I thought they could handle a matchup, but now I can't risk putting them out there as I'll get mauled by multiple attackers that jump all over that and my standing drop like crazy.