Marvel Puzzle Quest WIKIA - Events & episode

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi people, Please help me to add in pages and stuff @ http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... Quest_Wiki

this is to help all players of MPQ around the world thank you icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Hello people I need screen shot of Ragnarok, Doctor Doom and Yelena Belova cover

With their Bio to update the wikia thanks
  • I have a ragnarok, message me with your mail or somewhere I can send it over
  • johangsl wrote:
    I have a ragnarok, message me with your mail or somewhere I can send it over

Thank you pal icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I need level of the Character chart as in power status of the damage per level. thanks again icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I uploaded an image of the Doom cover. Couldn't add it to the page for some reason so you can do that.
  • Send your image to my mail @ <removed>
  • Ok, just sent it.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    No issues with you all discussing this here, but you're probably best off passing E-Mails via PMs instead of posting them on the forums for spambots to find. icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    No issues with you all discussing this here, but you're probably best off passing E-Mails via PMs instead of posting them on the forums for spambots to find. icon_e_smile.gif
    Thanks IceIX icon_e_biggrin.gif

Iron man (model 40) Updated
  • Moonstone (Dark Avengers Ms. Marvel) and Event update icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I need someone to help me fill up the episode rewards( I suck at making tables for the Wikia)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... HdkE&gid=0

Also add Team Affiliations for the characters if you can thanks
  • Aiolia wrote:

Hey... you could have at least given me some credit for the original spreadsheet! icon_lol.gif

As far as the team affiliations, I don't know that there has been anything official for the listing of who is with whom. Some seem obvious, but others are "maybe-kinda-not sure" affiliations.

Also, I did find out how the boost system stacks against those with multiple boost weaknesses. For example: Wolverine - X-men, Mutant, Avenger, +20%, etc...

They add-stack rather than compounding-stack... so... in simple terms +20% +
    +20% + +20% = 60% attack boost. (just about - it actually comes out to about 59% for some reason - probably due to rounding)
  • Juggerlo wrote:
    Aiolia wrote:

Hey... you could have at least given me some credit for the original spreadsheet! icon_lol.gif

As far as the team affiliations, I don't know that there has been anything official for the listing of who is with whom. Some seem obvious, but others are "maybe-kinda-not sure" affiliations.

Also, I did find out how the boost system stacks against those with multiple boost weaknesses. For example: Wolverine - X-men, Mutant, Avenger, +20%, etc...

They add-stack rather than compounding-stack... so... in simple terms +20% +
    +20% + +20% = 60% attack boost. (just about - it actually comes out to about 59% for some reason - probably due to rounding)

Thank you Juggerlo in advance.

IceIX can you give me the Level States ? I need to add to the wikia thanks
  • Anyone want to help to edit the theme ? to make it look grand. I will give you admin right :3
  • Aiolia wrote:
    Anyone want to help to edit the theme ? to make it look grand. I will give you admin right :3

I'll help. What did you have in mind?
  • Juggerlo wrote:
    Aiolia wrote:
    Anyone want to help to edit the theme ? to make it look grand. I will give you admin right :3

I'll help. What did you have in mind?

like tabs in the main page to make it easy
    eg. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki
  • Aiolia wrote:
    like tabs in the main page to make it easy
    eg. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

It is my hope that with the following statement you might still see fit to grant me "admin" rights to the Wikia.

I am willing to help... and I currently am adding more content to the wikia, but I see no practical point to working on the tabs so early in the process.

While I believe that there is a need to make it as awesome looking as possible, we are missing TONS of content and I believe that content is more important than aesthetics at this point. Let's work on getting the information in and then we can work on prettying it up.

It is like building a house - you don't paint the drywall before putting it up.

A more practical comparison would be that we don't know all of the tabs that we are going to need, so why invest the time now when we might need to create more (or delete a few) later? If they are all made at the same time by one person, they will all look the same and give a much better appearance.

Btw... my Wikia account is the same as here: Juggerlo
  • I need Help with the Template Navbox for the character can someone help me to edit ?
  • Appreciate the effort, but all the information we need right now are currently provided by the forum administrators, i.e. character skills, event details, etc.

I agree with Juggerlo that content should come before aesthetics. The wikia right now (I've taken a look) lacks a lot of information.

Another way you could go about it is to provide some information that we couldn't get anywhere else. Such as character stats every 10 levels or something. Just a suggestion