Crash During Receiving Rewards

Options
Ugh. I'm not one to complain on the forums normally, but I guess I'm just incredibly frustrated by Customer Service. I placed 3rd in the Heroic Juggernaut event, and I should have received all three She-Hulk covers, along with 3000 ISO and 100 HP. When I received the very first cover of the lot, (She-Hulk Blue), it triggered the "you've recruited a new character" unlock animation, because I had one empty slot. For some reason, the animation caused MPQ to crash. When I relogged in, I did not receive any further rewards from the lot (the other two covers, ISO, HP). I reported this two CS 12 days ago, and they've responded twice. First, they unhelpfully read my email incorrectly and thought that I received the appropriate rewards. I responded that I DID NOT receive the appropriate rewards. A few days later, they responded that according to their database, I did. Well, it's a bug.

It's pretty frustrating to work so hard and not receive your rewards, and then have Customer Service not believe you. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Sorry about the rant. icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    The people on the other end of in-game tickets are stupid... They look at their logs and assume you're wrong... I too have the same problem with that Juggs event, among other problems... Here's what they said to me:

"Greetings D3P Customer,
    Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.
    The game servers sometimes take some time to update, so not all points and Progression Rewards are received upon immediately reaching a Progression Threshold. When the servers update any earned points or rewards will be sent to your account.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
    Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team"

Needless to say, I didn't receive my rewards, still haven't... If you get your problem fixed, congrats... But I doubt you will, because you're "obviously" in the wrong... Sorry to hear your problem, good luck with it too icon_e_sad.gif
  • jim1200
    jim1200 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    I experienced the same problem a few months back and it happened twice. I sent a email through the app with and explanation of what happened. Both times I did not hear back for over a week. I sent a follow up email just checking the status. The first time they responded with all indications that I received all my rewards and they were going to close my ticket. So I emailed them back saying that their system may have reflected that, but I was still missing my rewards. I was pretty persistent on the fact that I never got my rewards. They eventually responded back and gave me my rewards for both times that the app had crashed. I would just be persistent and make sure you keep following up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've had two occasions where I didnt get reward tickets (the ones where you draw cards). Both times they said they showed I received them. I didn't bother to fight it because I didn't really care that much about those.

If it was *** rewards I'd be emailing daily until it was resolved.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would just be persistent and make sure you keep following up.

Thanks for the encouragement. They've closed the ticket a couple times already. And I've emailed them back several times. We'll see I guess. Jim1200, was it because of a crash in the middle of receiving rewards?

I'm so scared this will happen again. :\ Seems like a bug no one really thinks is a bug. Probably doesn't happen to people with fancier phones than mine.