leveling up characters

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
Can you get rid of:

* the silly purple level your character up to max immediately button (yes, I realise my character can be levelled up and no, I am not encouraged to do so because it is there); and

* the cutesy, but eventually frustrating, have to manually wait for the bar to fill for each level (why would you half level a character???)

and just give a one click, up to the next level button? If you feel like you want to add a little filling up effect, go for it.

Replace two kinda annoying things with one simple button. Easy, non?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I like the purple level up button. Just so that I can check out how much ISO I'm going to need for level X with that character. Gives some perspective. But I agree with the normal leveling button. Who would just half-level their character?! There is no benefit in that so 1 click 1 level would be nice. Of course that might result in accidental leveling sometimes (oops, I meant to just check Falcon's stats, not level him to 51!) but that's a minor problem.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I guess that's a fair point. Seeing the number of ISO needed to currently max the character is interesting.

Perhaps that tiny piece of info can be put elsewhere? For example, you have a small little ISO icon at the end of the top "Level Max" row (similar to the arrow one below it). When you click on it, it shows you the number of levels and the total ISO needed to reach said level and asks you to confirm that you want to do so. That would work.