Mysterious loss of health after match completion

Options
I searched the other threads before posting and did not find anything on this issue. I apologize if I am repeating, just let me know what thread to look at.

When I am using black widow during a match and use the blue healing power at the end it heals my characters up to full health, or at least close. Then when I go to start the next match it shows all three of my characters with significant loss of health. This just started happening in the last couple days. Is this a known glitch?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Since I'm assuming you've never been on the forum before, I'll be gentle: there is no in-game healing anymore. Ever. There was a game pop-up and everything about it, and like 90% of the conversation in the forum has been about it for the last two weeks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I remember the pop-ups, just didn't realize that was what they meant. I will check through the forum again. This time using "in game healing" as the search thread. Thanks!
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It will be a harsh lesson to those that didn't log in during the few days that the message was posted. A NEWS tab or something with a scrollable change-log and calendar of events would solve the communication problems.
  • Unknown
    Options
    @ cragger - that is a good idea and would have been a huge help to me. I was actually on vacation in the mountains (no service) during the time this change took place. I found and read through the forum topic covering the true healing and understand it a little better. Not why they changed it, just what they changed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I thought you might have been talking about when the game crashes right as you start a match and even the no tiles have been matched yet when you reload the game your heroes that you had selected for that fight will have hour plus heal times for some reason and your rank shoots down