Percentage or Life Level Indicator

Options
I wish to suggest that D3 update character life bars with % or level indicators. I think it would be especially useful for Punisher's retribution attack (especially at early levels) since it is a bit difficult to estimate 20% of health. Also for wolverine ( Astonishing), given the new healing modification, knowing when he has 50% and below health is very useful in determining which match to make (might even be a march changing decision). At times I match yellow prematurely due to his life being just above 50% ( i presume). what do you think???

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    If their health bar is below the middle cross of the health symbol, you can safely use Punisher's Retribution.

Wolvy's healing is hard to determine just by looking at it, so you have to halve his max HPs in your head and remember that number.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yea, i know but i would make things much easier with the level indicator, even if only when these 2 characters are in a fight.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It would surely crowd the screen more if it were displayed with the health bars. Perhaps it would be best located in the pop-up info when you click on a character. The non-% people can ignore the fact that it is even in there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yeah , probably right, i'm just saying because i am sure a few more % based ability will pop up on new or new versions of characters, there should be some kind of indicator.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    If their health bar is below the middle cross of the health symbol, you can safely use Punisher's Retribution.

Wolvy's healing is hard to determine just by looking at it, so you have to halve his max HPs in your head and remember that number.

The health bars "wiggle" and "waver" back and forth whenever the character is below 30% of their Max Life, so that works out if you have Punisher's Retribution @ 3 covers (instakill @ 30%) as well. A little bit harder for the 5 covers level, but at least we have something.