OBJECTION to She-Hulk playability

Options
I get this feeling that Shulkie is supposed to play like a tank (decent HP) mixed with support (pretty sweet disruption). But upon successful cross-examination, I find her in contempt of the court of good *3 characters. The primary point I present to the jury in this case:

Why are her blue and green both RANDOM? I don't at all enjoy stealing either hardly any AP, or stealing the one colour they don't even use (I've used it twice, first time it drained off ONE BLACK AP, the other time it stole the opposing team's stockpile of TWENTY-EIGHT useless Yellow AP). And then you try to use that Blue to cancel a Sentry Strike tile or something, and you cancel YOUR OWN Strike tiles? Easy fixes:

-Upon activating green, choose one basic colour tile to destroy. Drain that colour. Let the second reduced tile be at random, since this honestly is less than ideal to begin with.

-Let blue only target OPPOSING special tiles, or let the player CHOOSE. Or even better, make it random opposing until 4, then let the player choose at 5 covers.

The prosecution rests.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    With your suggestions, she could be pretty great.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The AI will use blue when the only strike tiles are her own team's stronger strike tiles. She will replace them with weaker tiles and yes, give some of those to the enemy team. How sweet!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pylos wrote:
    The AI will use blue when the only strike tiles are her own team's stronger strike tiles. She will replace them with weaker tiles and yes, give some of those to the enemy team. How sweet!

I bet you never knew Bagman had a sister.
  • Unknown
    Options
    For 9 AP I would expect it to only target opponents special tiles. As it affects both allies and opponents, it ought to cost much less.