Scrollable PVP Rankings?

Options
teebo1214
teebo1214 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Is there any way to scroll through PVP rankings? I know it displays 10 ranks for personal rank and top ranked, but I think it would be helpful if we could scroll through the rankings to see how many points we would need to get to the next level of rewards.

Example: a Player is ranked 45 in an event and wants to know how many points the 25th ranked position has to see if it's feasible to get to the next level of rewards. While that player can see the 35th ranked person above him, there is no way of knowing how far away they are from 25th place unless they keep grinding... but unfortunately life happens and sometimes grinding is not an option

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Making the ranks scrollable would put a heavy strained on their already struggling servers (why, hello there "Check Internet Connection"!).

A simpler solution would be to add a couple of more tabs for important milestones.
    For example, in addition to the top-10 and your own rank they could put a top-25 (showing positions 21-30) and top-100 tab (for positions 96-105).
  • Unknown
    Options
    instead of loading all users at once, they could paginate the ranking to reduce load on the system. So instead of a scrolling system, they could have a paging system. I really want to be able to see the rankings below and above me so I can plan accordingly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    teebo, many of us would love to have this implemented.

However i remember iceIX said somewhere that this feature will strain the server.