How about everyone stop whining

Options
Seriously. Stop.

I'm tired of everyone complaining about so and so getting nerfed. You guys are as bad as people from League of Legends. 'Oh LeBlanc lost the ability to Silence! RAWR THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM SUCKS!' When in reality the development team saw that LeBlanc was incredibly strong with no weaknesses.

Original Black Widow has no weaknesses. Yes. She has 3115 HP and most of the new 3*s can kill her in one shot. Doesn't change the fact that only a few 2*s could only knock off half her hp with an ability.
She has an AP steal move which depending on how many cascades your team has gotten or their team has gotten can turn the tables.
She has an ability to not only increase Countdown timers making 2*Cap, 2*Hawkeye, Ares, IM40's abilities hard to pull off. It could also heal your entire team. Effectively keeping your team healed indefinitely.
She also has a second AP stealing ability that basically lets her attack twice giving her higher match output than any 230 4*.

Remove the fact she can't indefinitely heal your team forever and she becomes a God-Tier pick into becoming still a decent pick for defense. It doesn't matter if True Healing effects you on defense, she can still stop you from bursting her or someone else on her team down if they match enough blue. She can still keep your AP pools down and still do a lot of damage with espionage.

The original 3* Spider-Man was also without weakness. He has nearly 6K hp, Had a healing ability that could fully heal even Hulk from low to max, a 2AP stun for up to 5 turns, and protect tiles to keep you from taking too much damage. No weaknesses once again.

They fixed his Blue, while it couldn't stun as long or as often, it was still useful for both his Yellow and Purple. While I never had a 141 Spiderman, the last PVP event he was in I was able to constantly keep my Patch and Hulk at near full HP with his Bandages. He was basically the conglomerate of Bullseye and OBW as a 3* character.

Granted the True Healing nerf knocked him down to Defense only.

But did anyone see the new buffs they put in place?

Teams with 3*s don't have to wait as long for their teams to be fully healed. Hulk went from 14h hurt time to 3h hurt time. It's insane. I'm having fun playing different characters that isn't OBW and Spidey. I don't see why people are constantly **** when it's something that other online games do. They see they have a character that is basically flawless and they put a flaw on them to make other characters viable. How about we stop **** about 'There's no alternatives for OBW/Spidey' and **** find an alternative to 'OBW/Spidey' Some guy already pointed out how he likes Daken/mHawkeye. Basically he controls the board with HAwkeye and Daken takes the damage and heals for it. I'm having fun with Patch/Hulk right now but apparently Rag/Patch also works wonders.

The more you guys **** about this game, the more you disinterest players of the game who are having fun from chatting.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Snikrot wrote:
    Kuchiri wrote:
    The more you guys **** about this game, the more you disinterest players of the game who are having fun from chatting.
    Reading forums is not mandatory.

Neither is constantly tinykitty about a game you stopped playing mandatory, and I see you're still here.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Snikrot wrote:
    Kuchiri wrote:
    Snikrot wrote:
    Kuchiri wrote:
    Reading forums is not mandatory.

Neither is constantly tinykitty about a game you stopped playing mandatory, and I see you're still here.
    So not only You want to force us not to whine, now You will tell who is allowed on the forums?

Good one.

You misread. I want you to stop ****. It's not mandatory to ****. If you want to **** go here. http://www.dogforum.com/ Apparently they **** about **** a lot there.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My concern over True Healing has little do do with OBW specifically. She was the primary means by which I was able to heal between battles rather than use the pitiful number of health packs the game gives away normally.

Nearly every other F2P game is built around the concept that you can either grind or you can pay to skip grinding. True Healing now prevents players from grinding. Sure Grinding is BORING, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!! THAT'S THE INCENTIVE TO PAY REAL MONEY AND SKIP IT!

I'd be happy if the game gave players a way to grind for extra health packs, or heal, or something.
  • Unknown
    Options
    What's funny is I average 900+ points a PVP without really having the feeling of 'Oh no I'm out of health packs however will I go on.' 5 Health packs that regen every 30 minutes is the perfect amount. I really am surprise so many people are having such difficulties with that.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kuchiri wrote:
    What's funny is I average 900+ points a PVP without really having the feeling of 'Oh no I'm out of health packs however will I go on.' 5 Health packs that regen every 30 minutes is the perfect amount. I really am surprise so many people are having such difficulties with that.

Are you a mobile or PC/Steam player? What is your daily playing schedule?
    What is your roster-size? Are you in 2* phase, 3* phase or 2* -> 3* transitioning phase?
    Do you have fully leveled highly-synergized kill-teams already available to you?
    Do you have auto-healing characters (i.e. Wolverine and Daken variations) available at usable levels?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Are you jozier's sidekick, Boy Wonder?
    I'm just curious. I didn't notice that the forum belonged to any of you two and that you had any right to mandate what can be said here. Quite the opposite, it has been said many times that the forums are a safe place for the devs to accumulate all the whining and (legitimate) complaints because wide audience doesn't go here.

Spidey was horribly slow and had no punch whatsoever even when he had a 2 AP stun, btw, most of the competitive players had long moved away from using Spidey in PvP before his nerfs arrived.
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Are you jozier's sidekick, Boy Wonder?
    I'm just curious. I didn't notice that the forum belonged to any of you two and that you had any right to mandate what can be said here. Quite the opposite, it has been said many times that the forums are a safe place for the devs to accumulate all the whining and (legitimate) complaints because wide audience doesn't go here.

Spidey was horribly slow and had no punch whatsoever even when he had a 2 AP stun, btw, most of the competitive players had long moved away from using Spidey in PvP before his nerfs arrived.

In all fairness, this topic has been quite the hot issue recently. While I am among the whiners, isn't it just as hypocritical to complain about people complaining about the complaining in the same breath as saying "the forums are a safe place for the devs to accumulate all the whining"?

It's a single thread, if you don't want to see it, ignore it. They are making their complaint known. It doesn't hurt to have an open discussion about the issue.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    But that's it, it's hypocritical of people to complain about others complaining, period. I don't care much if others complain though, what annoys me is how some folks want to mandate their opinion on a forum of all places. It's not a personal blog, it's a forum. People come here to vent and imo they have all the reasons. If I were a F2P 2* player right now, I'd be pissed, too. It's too easy to call someone a whiner when you yourself are immune.
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    I agree totally! Your points are valid, and as someone who is still transitioning out of 2* characters, I personally feel that pain that True Healing has caused. Perhaps not as much as some others since I'm nearing the point that I have 1 Maxed 3*, and 3 others just over level 100.

I'm only stating that they have as much of a right to complain as we do. It's not a contest. One complaint being perfectly valid does not invalidate another contradictory complaint by it's existence. Opposing points of view are important, otherwise you're just sounding of in an echo chamber which further reenforces ones own misconceptions.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kuchiri wrote:
    Seriously. Stop.

I'm tired of everyone complaining about so and so getting nerfed. You guys are as bad as people from League of Legends. 'Oh LeBlanc lost the ability to Silence! RAWR THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM SUCKS!' When in reality the development team saw that LeBlanc was incredibly strong with no weaknesses.

Original Black Widow has no weaknesses. Yes. She has 3115 HP and most of the new 3*s can kill her in one shot. Doesn't change the fact that only a few 2*s could only knock off half her hp with an ability.
    She has an AP steal move which depending on how many cascades your team has gotten or their team has gotten can turn the tables.
    She has an ability to not only increase Countdown timers making 2*Cap, 2*Hawkeye, Ares, IM40's abilities hard to pull off. It could also heal your entire team. Effectively keeping your team healed indefinitely.
    She also has a second AP stealing ability that basically lets her attack twice giving her higher match output than any 230 4*.

Remove the fact she can't indefinitely heal your team forever and she becomes a God-Tier pick into becoming still a decent pick for defense. It doesn't matter if True Healing effects you on defense, she can still stop you from bursting her or someone else on her team down if they match enough blue. She can still keep your AP pools down and still do a lot of damage with espionage.

The original 3* Spider-Man was also without weakness. He has nearly 6K hp, Had a healing ability that could fully heal even Hulk from low to max, a 2AP stun for up to 5 turns, and protect tiles to keep you from taking too much damage. No weaknesses once again.

They fixed his Blue, while it couldn't stun as long or as often, it was still useful for both his Yellow and Purple. While I never had a 141 Spiderman, the last PVP event he was in I was able to constantly keep my Patch and Hulk at near full HP with his Bandages. He was basically the conglomerate of Bullseye and OBW as a 3* character.

Teams with 3*s don't have to wait as long for their teams to be fully healed. Hulk went from 14h hurt time to 3h hurt time. It's insane. I'm having fun playing different characters that isn't OBW and Spidey. I don't see why people are constantly **** when it's something that other online games do. They see they have a character that is basically flawless and they put a flaw on them to make other characters viable. How about we stop **** about 'There's no alternatives for OBW/Spidey' and tinykitty find an alternative to 'OBW/Spidey' Some guy already pointed out how he likes Daken/mHawkeye. Basically he controls the board with HAwkeye and Daken takes the damage and heals for it. I'm having fun with Patch/Hulk right now but apparently Rag/Patch also works wonders.

Hey look,someone whining about people whining. People are free to post their (mostly valid) complaints. Go cry about it some more.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's the internet, what else did you expect? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Kuchiri wrote:
    Seriously. Stop.

Teams with 3*s don't have to wait as long for their teams to be fully healed. Hulk went from 14h hurt time to 3h hurt time. It's insane. I'm having fun playing different characters that isn't OBW and Spidey. I don't see why people are constantly **** when it's something that other online games do. They see they have a character that is basically flawless and they put a flaw on them to make other characters viable. How about we stop **** about 'There's no alternatives for OBW/Spidey' and tinykitty find an alternative to 'OBW/Spidey' Some guy already pointed out how he likes Daken/mHawkeye. Basically he controls the board with HAwkeye and Daken takes the damage and heals for it. I'm having fun with Patch/Hulk right now but apparently Rag/Patch also works wonders.

Is annoyed by people whining on forums, decides the best way to combat this is to whine on forums. Also this is the suggestion and feedback part of the forum, you know the part of the forum where people can GIVE FREAKING FEEDBACK ON CHANGES TO THE GAME. So coming here and getting annoyed because people are voicing their very valid opinions is a realllllyyyyy dumb move on your part, and the simple solution is to I don't know, not read any of the posts. No one is forcing you to come here and read them. Also I feel the need to point out the two team set-ups you mention Daken/mHawk and your set-up of Patch/Hulk are pretty funny since, both teams still have characters who heal normally, and in your case you also have a character with massive amounts of health. Also you do realize nothing has actually changed about OBW and Spider-man right? They still heal in the match, it just doesn't carry over to after the match anymore. So all the points you made about them are still pretty viable, the only change is that you can't have pro-longed gaming sessions anymore once you use all your health packs you'll have to wait to play. That's it, that is the only change. Oh wait there is a change and the main reason you are so happy about it the update, your 3* heal quicker now which benefits you because you can use them more. Also other online games make changes to improve the game, the devs didn't do that here, they only made these changes because they wanted people to buy health packs. In other words these changes are done because they want more money. That's it.