Please don't run back-to-back heroics again

Options
Neither event has been terrible or anything, it's just that I've got a nice big diverse leveled roster, I like using my roster, and PVE is my real chance to play with them a lot. I've been stuck using these tiny restricted and fairly boring rosters for the last two weeks in PVE. I"m not complaining about heroics in general - they can be a lot of fun, in moderation - but this is getting pretty tedious.

I'm guessing it's some attempt to disaster-test true healing or something, but still.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, test True Healing to see how much I might play if I can put together a single team featuring the REQUIRED character in the PvP event that runs along side it? Seriously, the deck was stacked against this PvE in my mind, and I just was not able to compete.

I've been transitioning off of 2* characters, and as an Alliance commander, I've been buying alliance spots rather than expanding my own roster. For this current Heroic Event I've been able to use my Punisher (featured PvP & my ONLY Maxed 3*), M. Storm (I keep her for goons), OBW (I may keep her for goons, but after True Healing that might not happen), and Dare Devil (featured PvP & seriously **** can I do with DD, especially against goons?)

Up until now, I typically focus more effort on PvE, but with a limited roster, no healing between fights, and no She-Hulk, I've barely made the effort to even finish each node once.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only thing I got from this event is that I can't imagine ever wanting to pump any iso into She Hulk. Except for flipping Sentry's sacrifice, if you're lucky enough to have no other strike tiles on the board, I find her to be completely useless.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I like her red (especially if it were maxed) in PvE. It can eliminate a lot of annoying countdown tiles at the bottom of the play area.

But that blue is horrible.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Neither event has been terrible or anything, it's just that I've got a nice big diverse leveled roster, I like using my roster, and PVE is my real chance to play with them a lot. I've been stuck using these tiny restricted and fairly boring rosters for the last two weeks in PVE. I"m not complaining about heroics in general - they can be a lot of fun, in moderation - but this is getting pretty tedious.

I'm guessing it's some attempt to disaster-test true healing or something, but still.

Personally, I'm fine with back to back heroics so long as they are short. Juggernaut heroic was nice because it was so short (2.5-3 days IIRC). This Dark Avenger heroic, on the other hand, has become stale. Not to mention the expected rubberbanding in the last 12 hours will make most of the progress in the sub-events irrelevant.