**** Spider-Man (Bag-Man Deluxe Model) ****

Options
emaker27
emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
Check it out! I have some inside knowledge that 4* Bag-Man will be the Season 4 reward! It's still early, but this is D3's plans for the character. He has 4 powers!

Spider-Man (Bag-Man Deluxe Model)
4 Star Rarity (Rare)
At Max Level: HP: 8069 Tile damage: 9/68/11/72/10/8

Kick Me - Yellow 9 AP
Spider-Man tries to confuse his enemy and fights with his back toward them. Unfortunately, this exposes his 'Kick Me' sign and the enemy executes any power without costing AP.
Level Upgrades
Level 2: The enemy executes any 2 powers. This ends your end.
Level 3:The enemy executes any 3 powers. Places 5 Web tiles on the board.
Level 4: The enemy executes any 4 powers. All powers executed this way affect everyone on your team.
Level 5: The enemy executes any 5 powers. Places 10 Web tiles on the board.

Forgetful - Blue 5 AP
The guy under the mask receives a call from Mary Jane. He takes a break from the battle to talk to her, because she's a hottie. Stuns himself for 1 turn.
Level Upgrades
Level 2: Increases stun duration by 1 plus 1 for each Web tile. Costs 1 less AP.
Level 3: Increases stun duration by 2 plus 2 for each Web tile. Costs 1 less AP.
Level 4: Increases stun duration by 3 plus 3 for each Web tile. Costs 1 less AP.
Level 5: Increases stun duration by 4 plus 4 for each Web tile. Costs 1 less AP.

Team Building - Purple Passive
(PASSIVE) Spider-Man's senses tingle and tells him that you don't have a balanced roster. Everyone in your roster loses 1 level each turn there is 1 purple tile on the board. This is a 'true' change that persists when the battle ends.
Level Upgrades
Level 2: Loses 2 levels each turn.
Level 3: Loses 3 levels each turn.
Level 4: Loses 4 levels each turn.
Level 5: Everyone in your roster turns to level 10. Your roster is balanced!

Fed Up - Black 31 AP
Spider-Man can't take the teasing anymore and blacks out. He destroys 1 enemy.
Level Upgrades
Level 2: He destroys 2 enemies.
Level 3: He destroys all enemies.
Level 4: He destroys only your teammates. Costs 15 less AP.
Level 5: He deletes your entire game. Costs 15 less AP.[/color]

Comments