How about 4* Bagman and what power he should have :)

Options
I think everyone have him at least i get him 2 times in one day...should he be nerfed in future icon_eek.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    We have a 3* Bagman.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How about "The Power of Useless", where there's a bright flash on the screen and all enemies use 1 point? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Rico Dredd wrote:
    How about "The Power of Useless", where there's a bright flash on the screen and all enemies use 1 point? icon_mrgreen.gif

That's awesome power icon_e_surprised.gif devs must know about this power icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think it'd be more ironic if 4-star BagMan actually became the best character in the game.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Every day I don't pull a Bagman is a day of sadness.

In D&D, we had a character once that had what was effectively Snarky Remark. It made the opponent so pissed off that they missed their next attack. Now that was useful.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Switchy-yay - 3 red (passive) - Kill your own Bagman 4****...the 2** Bagman comes replace him for 1 turn and die after.
    Sneaky Bag - 5 black (passive) - Kill your own teamates...Bagman forget to put his glasses on.
    Web-Monkey - 7 green (passive) - A monkey invade the tile(s) with web on and laugh at you every turn...you can't move, you're totally ashamed.

Oh and you could pair him with Bagman 2** in the same team... icon_e_surprised.gif

If there was a 4**** Bagman like this, we'll see a truck load of departures...no doubt ! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    fritejay2 wrote:
    Switchy-yay - 3 red (passive) - Kill your own Bagman 4****...the 2** Bagman comes replace him for 1 turn and die after.
    Sneaky Bag - 5 black (passive) - Kill your own teamates...Bagman forget to put his glasses on.
    Web-Monkey - 7 green (passive) - A monkey invade the tile(s) with web on and laugh at you every turn...you can't move, you're totally ashamed.

Oh and you could pair him with Bagman 2** in the same team... icon_e_surprised.gif

If there was a 4**** Bagman like this, we'll see a truck load of departures...no doubt ! icon_lol.gif

Im calling it now...SEASON 4 ALLIANCE REWARDS. mark my words!

marc.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Friendly Neighborhood-Turn all friendly and rival strike and attack tiles into 10 turn countdown tiles that turn into strength 2 defense tiles upon expiring (16 AP)

Wall Crawler- Lock the edges of the board in webbing (20 AP) (Unintended FEATURE- Destroys one of your health packs and 500 ISO)

Teen Angst- Passive: Your head is not in the game, when you create a critical tile your turn ends
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How about an iron spider, carnage, and proper venom instead. Let's please close this thread.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    How about proper venom instead.

I take it you mean the Classic Eddie Brock Venom. Though at this point in the story isn't he "Anti-Venom"? Also a cool character.

WHEN they release an Eddie Brock Venom, because he uses the same symbiote Mac Gargan, would they be prevented from being on the same team?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Venom is Venom, even if they're different "versions". But you could do a Mac Gargan Venom and a Mac Gargan Scorpion on the same team.

It's like Nightwing and Robin. They exist separately, despite that one guy once wore the red and yellow.
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    I have to disagree. MacGargan Venom & MacGargan Scorpion should not exist on the same team for the same reason that Patch & Astonishing can't exist on the same team. It's the same character either way despite what costume he wears (speaking of which there is an awesome potential for MacGargan as "Ven-orpion" Though Ven-orpion should only be released after Eddie Brock as Anti-Venom.
    332px-1295934-mac_gargan_venom_scorpion_vs_anti_venom_3-1-.jpg

The same rational is why both Venom incarnations (or any other bondings of that particular symbiote) should not exist on the same team either. In essence Venom is a team formed between the symbiote and any particular host.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lazy Venom actually sounds tempting. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Even though he existed far beyond Dark Reign, a **** Spider-Man could be Superior Spider-Man.
  • Unknown
    Options
    4* Bag-Man
      X-Force - Green 15 AP
      Bag-Man shreds, creating a 3x3 X-shaped pattern of Strike tiles centered on the selected tile's location. Only transforms basic color tiles.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: 5x5 slash. Level 3: Also affects Strike and Protect tiles. Level 4: 7x7 slash. Level 5: Affects all tile types.
      Max Level: Damage increased by 15 per Strike tile
        Enraged Slash - Red 15 AP
        Bag-Man slashes the enemy, dealing 420 to the current target and shredding the selected tile's row.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: +25% damage Level 3: Slashes rows above and below the selected tile instead of one row. Level 4: +25% damage Level 5: Slashes three rows centered on the selected tile.
        Max Level: 2313 damage
          Recovery - Yellow 10 AP
          Bag-Man starts the process of regeneration. Creates a 5 turn Countdown tile that heals 420 damage, and another 42 for every yellow AP.
          Level Upgrades
            Level 2: Reduces countdown to 3 turns. Level 3: +20% base heal. Level 4: +40% base heal. Level 5: +300% base heal. Increases countdown to 7.
          Max Level: Heals 4626HP and additional 153HP per yellow AP
        • Pwuz_
          Options
          I think you missed X-force's power upgrade with the new level shift up to 270.