Transferring data from Ipod to Android phone

Unknown
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I currently play this game on my Ipod touch. I am about to buy a new android phone and I know both the apple store and google play have marvel puzzle quest.

Can I transfer my account from my ipod to my android somehow? Or do I just have to keep my ipod in order to play on my current account?

Comments

• Hi,

just save via facebook and it should do the job.
  • zapzap wrote:
    Hi,

just save via facebook and it should do the job.
    Thanks!
    When I get my new phone and download the app, will it have to restore something and erase the data from my ipod somehow, or would it then be accessible on either device?
  • It will be accessible from both devices. As long as you have your facebook attached to it, it will pull the game data over.
  • daidong
    daidong Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Transferrig data from iPod to Android phone is not difficult with mobile transfer tool. With it, we can directly transfer data between mobile devices, such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, and so on.
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Like you I started on an iPod touch but have since moved both iPad and Samsung phone with no problems. Just make sure you have the Facebook backup done and it will be fine.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Epic first post as an uber necro...
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Ha didn't realise the op was 2 years old. Should pay closer attention.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Cartz wrote:
    Ha didn't realise the op was 2 years old. Should pay closer attention.
    Not your fault; you didn't dig it up in the first place. icon_e_wink.gif I never understand how someone finds these old threads much less decides to reply to them 2 years after the fact.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tip, keep both devices. Google and iTunes will run platform specific sales from time to time