Retaliations should not eliminate regular matches

Options
Especially now that True Healing is a thing, when you get one or more retaliation spots in PvP and skip them all, it should go back to whatever match you had before, not a new random match.

I often spend significant amounts of ISO skipping through bad matches to find one that pays decently and that i actually have a chance of winning (and the fact that i keep seeing the same teams pop up and having to pay to skip them multiple times is an entirely separate issue) and once i've done that it's REALLY frustrating to lose them to a retaliation node that pops up while i'm doing something else.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I don't know if it's intended but retaliation eating up regular matches means you got to use it or lose it for your valuable matches, which doesn't seem like a horrible concept.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    I don't know if it's intended but retaliation eating up regular matches means you got to use it or lose it for your valuable matches, which doesn't seem like a horrible concept.

Why doesn't it seem like a horrible concept? They're _charging_ us to skip matches. They intentionally implemented a system where we're much more likely to get so damaged that we can't continue to play. Aren't we already getting screwed over enough without resetting matches and making us have to pay even more to skip until we get to a good one?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I agree, this can be somewhat annoying, especially if you had a juicy one lined up and are just waiting for the health packs to regenerate or whatever, then you get hit and retaliation gives you 4 points only or so,so you skip retal... and your nice juicy prey is gone. icon_cry.gif