PvE point system

Options
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering how the point system works with PvE. This morning I was rank 1 in the sub event with second about 900 behind me. Before the end of the sub event, I grinded all my nodes down to about 50 points, but people managed to get ahead of me finishing almost 1k points above me (I came in 3rd with first almost 2k ahead). How is that possible when all my nodes combined points can't equal up to the gap? Am I missing something? My current strategy is that I grind nodes down to under 200 points and let them recover. I go back every 2 hours, maybe, to check if anything has gone above, and I'll grind it down. If the points are above 200, I'll grind them even if the node hasn't fully refreshed. Is that right? Should I be grinding the nodes down to 1 point or should I be waiting until the node fully refreshes before grinding it again?

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    No, obviously your strategy isn't right because you are not maximizing points; and yes, you should wait to get the full value out of the nodes if you're so inclined to grind. Have luck in the next subs!
  • Unknown
    Options
    hit each node once, let them regenerate to full points, then hit each node again. repeat. only grind them like crazy in the last 2 hours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot. I get nervous that I'll run out of health packs before I can get all the points, so I thought more was better. Apparently not. Thanks guys.