Promote Roster DIVERSITY by locking out 75%+ of roster (PVE)

Options
I know that the Devs claim that the whole true healing "feature" was to promote the use of roster diversity in PvP, but what about roster diversity in PvE?

It doesn't help that most of your roster is locked out in PvE when you're dealing with major damage dealers like powered up Juggernaut and Sentry (more use of health packs, perhaps?), especially when one your featured characters is the late and great:

7316841_f520.jpg

BAGMAN!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Actually locking out 75% of the roster for PVE DOES promote roster diversity, as in it promotes you to keep, cover, and level all the characters in the game because you don't know who will be used in which heroic event.

There really should be a note somewhere that indicates this though (maybe a small help button which explains rules or types of events) so non-forumitesn don't sell characters early on.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Hey, at least Snarky Remark only costs 7, is great against goonies and is the only active yellow ability in the current event.

I'm not trolling, honestly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Hey, at least Snarky Remark only costs 7, is great against goonies and is the only active yellow ability in the current event.

I'm not trolling, honestly.

That's what everyone is saying. I sold so many bag man covers, and now I want them back; only have one currently. hawkeye is doing ok, but he's kind of weak at lvl 1. I have all his covers but never updated him. In general I haven't had much problems because punisher and OBW still make a great team, and on top of that, a buffed wolverine kills almost anything in one hit.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Promote roster diversity by making more than just the top 20% not suck