Only females can monopolize a color combo

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Say it with me - monopoly. A polopony monopoly. While editing the Character and Skills Compendium, I noticed something about the color combo that are uniquely owned.

___/111/111/___/111/___ - She-Hulk
___/111/111/___/___/111 - Psylocke
___/111/___/111/111/___ - Black Widow (Grey Suit)
___/111/___/111/___/111 - Moonstone

That's right -- in the locker room of color combinations, only female characters get their own locker. All the male characters have to share lockers.

Easiest fix would be to change Hood's passive Blue power to passive Purple, and to change his medium tile match from Blue to Purple. That way he could stop jumping out in front of Capt America shouting "Hit me! Hit me!" I swear, Thor, Hulk, Ares, Punisher, Torch and Psylocke all have it in for that guy, just waiting for him to step out to do a blue match.

Comments

• FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    YES!!!

Why is every other male character a red/green combo? And then to add insult to injury, PVE with a limited character selection seems to always have tons of red/green characters.

Remember your first power combo - IM35 (red/yellow), MBW (purple/blue) and MStorm (black/green). Yes, there are other colors but that was the general breakdown of practical play.