Game additions i'd like to see

i have played this game since its release. i find this game very fun and am happy with where it is going (For the most part). So thanks for making a great game. Here are a few thoughts of what I'd like to see in game.

Few things id like to see added to game include:

1) Progress achievements - Unlock badges and rewards through completing achievements within game.

For example:

1) Unlock all 1 star characters - 500 iso and a 1 star marvel badge
2) Tier 1 Eat 500 hotdogs - Hotdog badge and 25 HP Tier 2 1500 hotdogs etc
3) level 1 character to max level - 300 iso etc

I just threw in three different examples. Achievements make games fun because it gives you something to work towards in game without taking away from the core experience. The list is endless and could even promote diversity by using certain characters skills so many times within PVP etc.

2) monthly rewards - id like to see a monthly reward available for those that log in for daily 75-100% of the time. The monthly reward could be as simple as 250HP

3) Ability to convert 3 star cards to another colour of the same character - For example transmute 2 blue magneto 3 stars to either Red or purple. This could also allow you to buy transmutaion stones with hp for 650 HP meaning we get the card we actually want for half the price if we already have 1 card.

4) Alliance tournament ladders - Each tournament would consist of 10 alliances who fight a series of enemies that get progressively harder. No boosts or healthpacks are allowed and once you lose you are eliminated from the tournament. Only those alive within your alliance can continue to contribute.

To make it fair each tier would allow a certain number of entries per alliance - eg tier 1 three players tier 2 five players.

5) History on each comic and where digital copies can be obtained. This isnt necessary but i do like checking out the covers.

Thanks for reading- sorry if my typing isnt proficient ( if theres any grammarians around lol). Some of my comments may have been mentioned elsewhere. I wish the search option would give an option to search for forum topics only rather than including all posts that use specific words mentioned within a post.

Comments

• action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I think 3 is a great idea and hae thought the same myself - to be able to trade maybe 5 1 star cards for a 2 star card, and so on. I've had enough of all these useless cards, at least let us do something useful with them.

I'd like to add:

Enable playing Story mode when offline.

Enable live PvP battles - can't see why this osn't already an option.

Increase the probability of worthwhile cards. I've stopped buying cards as they're usually **** and a waste of money. It's so hard to get the better characters that I need. We're not all newbies and Marvel need to realise that
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    action711 wrote:
    I think 3 is a great idea and hae thought the same myself - to be able to trade maybe 5 1 star cards for a 2 star card, and so on. I've had enough of all these useless cards, at least let us do something useful with them.

I'd like to add:

Enable playing Story mode when offline.

Enable live PvP battles - can't see why this osn't already an option.

Increase the probability of worthwhile cards. I've stopped buying cards as they're usually **** and a waste of money. It's so hard to get the better characters that I need. We're not all newbies and Marvel need to realise that
    You get 2* covers all the time in Versus battles, it's not hard to get them at all. Especially against seed teams in Lightning rounds (have to join immediately to see said said teams).
    1) But new Story events are Story, too, and they require connection.
    2) Server load, wait times, rampant cheating... impossible as of now.
    3) Covers are winnable through events; tokens are a bad choice to improve your roster. Marvel is not the company to make the game; D3Publishers are.