tinykitty sharding

Options
ever since the sharding changes things have been really backwards. right now, i get matched with full 141 teams although i don't have any 141, my one single character over 100 being at 121, but yet my hollowpoint kiss tourney's top 10 right now all have not a single character over 85. this is NOT how it should be, and d3 you really need to look into this. i should NOT be going up against any team who has a higher character than my highest level hero and the top ranking players in each tourney should be the ones with 141's who've put the time and effort into this game. it's shouldn't be that hard to implement.

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can we get a "B itching" sub forum please?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    Can we get a "B itching" sub forum please?
    I like how you got around the filter on that one. Clever, +1 for you
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll make the obligatory, "you're actually talking about MMR, not sharding" post (seen this several times already). Sharding is what happens when you get placed into a bracket full of forum vets because you've been playing for 200 days (whether you have a similar roster or not is irrelevant). MMR is how the game matches you up with opponents in PvP events. Roster is also somewhat independent despite "evidence" to the contrary, and tanking is your friend. Just don't ask what tanking is cause apparently people are too afraid of the devs nerfing it to explain how it works.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ah right. yes mrr. my mistake. i tank whenever i can but if i don't make it in the first few minutes when seed teams are available i have to content with full 141* teams on my climb up despite myself not having a single 141* and it's a load of tinykitty. not to mention i have to deal with this while those who have kept their rosters under lvl 85* seem to enjoy the benefits of trouncing everyone else who has higher level heroes.