Change OBW Blue...

Considering the recent changes to Healers, I think a change to OBW Blue power needs to be adjusted.

Also, you need to change the colors COMPLETELY for "Health" and "Shield". Make the health GREEN and the Shield RED so that they stand out from each other.

CURRENT:
    Anti-Gravity Device - Blue 11 AP
    Stolen Stark tech increases enemy countdowns by 2. If there are none, heals all allies of 100 damage.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Add 3 to timers. Level 3: Costs 2 AP less. Level 4: Adds 4 to timers. Level 5: 50% heal with enemy countdown timers present.
    Max Level: Heals 1139HP
    (Dev note: This means at Level 5 AGD and base level character, she would heal for 50 with Countdown tiles, plus 50 more if none are present)

SUGGESTED CHANGE:
      Anti-Gravity Device - Blue 8 AP
      Stolen Stark tech increases enemy countdowns by 2. If there are none, shields all allies of 250 damage.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: Add 3 to timers. Level 3: Costs 2 AP less. (Down to 6 AP) Level 4: Adds 4 to timers. Level 5: 50%
      shield with enemy countdown timers present. Cost 1 AP less (down to 5)
      Max Level: Shields each ally for 1350HP
      (This means at Level 5 AGD and base level character, she would shield for 50% {675HP shield} with Countdown tiles, plus 50% {another 675HP shield} more if none are present)

And on a side note, Character SHIELDS should go ABOVE AND BEYOND Regular Health. If regular health is 3115, you are at 3000 and trigger shield (with no CD tiles), you should now have 4350 Health points for the current battle.

Edit: My math was off... everywhere. lol.

Comments

• I posted here for the Devs. I posted HERE for people to discuss.

@Nonce & Riggy - sorry for the duplicate. But I wanted one for us, and one for the Devs. (If that makes sense...)
      • This is exactly what I said... only 2hrs later.

Either way.. Yes.