Global MMR Wipe

Options
With the extent and magnitude of the changes to the game lately and potentially upcoming, combined with the fact that the player base has become more transitory, please consider a global MMR wipe at the end of Season 4 or 5.

Let's be honest, it takes a long time to build up characters, yesterday's flavor is today's trash. If you have a max level Spiderman, IM40, Ragnarok, OBW, Loki, Wolvie (Astonishing), or even a character that heavily compliments these characters, you're probably wishing your ISO went elsewhere at this point. And if you're like me, the sell value does not counter the time and effort to develop these characters to allocate it elsewhere.

Sharding would remain in place, though I'm of the opinion that sharding needs to be refined, matching someone who has one level 141 with someone who has 9 141s should not be the case.

MMR would make the game more fun and representative for all those involved. Hardcores that have gone casual are being run out as is, because being at the top for a season or two, and then facing stiff competition to even place above 500 points is tedious to say the least. Those who were exploiting tanking/prologue healing would re-balance. I don't think anyone should be punished for how the game operated days 100-200 for perpetuity.

TLDR - MMR hell is real, game has changed, reset MMR for all.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I don't think they should wait until Season 4 or 5 to do it. They should do it NOW!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree. Having 2 maxed 3*s while facing maxed level characters is tedious to say the least.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was looking for something about this... I find it hard to believe they've made it specifically to match us against people who have higher levels than us... I've not got a beefed up Doom for this Doctors Orders event, but I'm using 2, 94's to compensate, my highest level is 120 and then 112, I think, but I keep getting matched with guys that have maxed Dooms and maxed other characters and in some cases 200+ Wolverine... When the AI get a "lucky" cascade which adds over 25 tiles to their pile, I've pretty much about to get owned... Now with the odd boost of levels, Thor 3* now has a stupid amount of power... Magnetos Pink power is a 1 hit k.o ability... Punisher has 3 abilities that cost very little... Hulk has an insane amount of life... The list goes on, but I think you should be matched properly, I don't know how they're matched ATM, but how it is now doesn't work.

Especially now you can't heal during or between fights. I doubt I'll be spending any money while the game is like this, but id still like to have fun and so do a few other people.

What is the logic behind it? Other than making money. I can't stand seeing all these Thor 3*'s maxed out and Hulks... They take too long to beat along with the other 2 characters and when you can lose 5, win 1 in that same exact time, why should I get punished for not having 20 maxed 3*'s lol.