THE FLASH

Unknown
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
I thought i would share with all the leaked copy of THE FLASH tv show. If, like me, you love ARROW then you will like this. It doesnt come on tv until the fall so its like a little early present lol IT IS AWESOME icon_e_smile.gif

http://g2g.fm/forum/showthread.php?4711-The-Flash-Season-1-Premiere-Episode-1-Download-S01E01-WEBRip-Streaming-Subtitles

I'm moving this to the off-topic forum. Please put threads like this there in the first place. -DayvBang

Actually, since this is copyrighted material, it probably shouldn't be linked here at all, but I'm going to leave that alone for now.

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a DC comics character, you monster.
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    I hope it's good , I really like arrow but that shows not as good as we think honestly but it's still a good show ..flash 5min? Trailer gave me hope .

Still pissed new 52 DC !!!!!! Joker , Wally west ...come on!!!
  • I saw a leaked copy of the Constantine pilot. The wife and I thought it was pretty great and look forward to the season. Flash was a lot of fun too.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I liked it too. Looking forward to it.
  • flash is gonna be a good series lol
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just found out it's being shown here on free-to-air TV the day after being shown in the US, which is almost unheard of.

Almost the same with Gotham, which starts on Sunday only a week behind.

I liked Arrow, I might give these a try.

But first I have the just-started new series of SHIELD to look forward to, which isn't quite free-to-air but is still otherwise acquirable.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watched the season premiere this Monday. Thought the show was alright. The VFX aren't spectacular, but at least they aren't as jarring as Once Upon A Time. Compared to Agents of SHIELD series premiere, I found this one more enjoyable. Definitely going to keep up on this show.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Cool, sounds promising! And what about Gotham!? What do u guys think of it!?
  • Joker117
    Houtro wrote:
    Cool, sounds promising! And what about Gotham!? What do u guys think of it!?

Flash has been great unfortunately the movie they'll make (well DC/WB will make) looks horribly casted bc the guy cannot look at all like the character...imagine Arnold as spidey (just saying bc ppl keep saying acting is all that matters..it's not ).

As for the flash show wow the Eddie thawne character looks just like Barry in the comics ..drives me nuts bc if he's a good actor why not get him lol but the show has the flash comics feel to it..by that I mean it is fun,funny,corny,quirky and a lot more things while having a dark past (his mom got murdered infront of him and his dad ends up in jail for it for life..) ..the show is not dark and grounded like say arrow or Nolans batman movies..

Extemely enjoyable you just have to give it a real shot ..flash is sort of DCs spidey ...under rated by many fans power wise/intellect wise/strength wise ..and other just don't get comics are some times meant to just be fun ..(this is an extreme simplification lol) .

As for Gotham...I'd like it more if fans didn't keep asking for stupid things considering most batmans rogues are his age or made by him ..joker doesn't even have a true background it's multiple choice lol ..yet they keep giving us way older characters like nygma , dent etc..

It's fun but can get boring also missed the big point that batman or Supes are the first superheroes/vigilantes ...yet The Question is sort of already in it (Montoya version) .

Both are should watch shows for comic fans but flash is possibly the best comic show on tv..
  • Any1 looking for any series should hit tubeplus.me
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I still prefer Arrow overall, but Flash has been great. I like how the two show have their own distinctive tone, but still feel like part of the same universe.

The only thing I really hate is Barry's crush on Iris. She's basically his adopted sister and he comes off like such a chump when he's constantly pining after her. Especially when Felicity travels all the way to Central City, wears a super sexy dress for a trivia night date with him and he doesn't do anything.
  • could be really good!
  • Joker117
    Iris bf Eddie Thawne (I know thawnes in comics ) ....he LOOKS JUST LIKE COMIC BOOK BARRY ..drives me nuts lol idk if they meant to do it or not lol .
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Especially after tonight's episode: This is the best comic show on TV - maybe ever.

The quality WELL exceeds its station, its time slot; I'd even argue it's AMC quality. It's certainly attempting to reach JLA / JLU standards. It's no Batman TAS, yet. But Berlanti and Kreisberg are doing a phenomenal job.
  • Been re-watching the 1990 version of The Flash. For the time they were made, not too bad.

Saw the original as a teen, but they kept moving them around, and I don't remember them reshowing them. It was right around the time of the first gulf war. So it's nice getting to see some that I had missed.

Seeing the new series is what got me to start watching the old one again.
  • I thought i would share with all the leaked copy of THE FLASH tv show. If, like me, you love ARROW then you will like this. It doesnt come on tv until the fall so its like a little early present lol IT IS AWESOME icon_e_smile.gif

http://g2g.fm/forum/showthread.php?4711-The-Flash-Season-1-Premiere-Episode-1-Download-S01E01-WEBRip-Streaming-Subtitles

I'm moving this to the off-topic forum. Please put threads like this there in the first place. -DayvBang

Actually, since this is copyrighted material, it probably shouldn't be linked here at all, but I'm going to leave that alone for now.

Thanks for sharing this..this is now available everywhere in HD print ofcourse..i love this show.