Thank you devs...

Options
Chaga
Chaga Posts: 30
...for the last healing nerf you implemented.
Your game was becoming a huge money sink on my pocket (talking 300$/month at least), and now I finally got the incentive to quit playing.
Such a shame I bought 3 Stark Salaries during the sale though.
Seeya.

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
  • Unknown
    Options
    Let it be a valuable lesson to you to quit spending so much money on a game that produces such little content and treats their customers with contempt.

In the future, reward game devs once they have proven they deserve it.
  • Chaga
    Options
    I am not discussing the healing nerf, just informing them how they just lost a paying customer.
  • Chaga
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Let it be a valuable lesson to you to quit spending so much money on a game that produces such little content and treats their customers with contempt.

Up till now, the game was a great source of entertainment for me. I pay as long as I am entertained and have something to kill time with.
    Now it won't serve its purpose as a time killer since, I will need to wait for my characters to regen, which means I cannot play on my time anymore, thus doesn't serve its purpose anymore.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

They made it highly addictive so it's too late when you realize you got caught.

My first spendings were only related to the fact I was not aware of Scaling, MMR and so forth. I did not discover the forum immediately.

You need some "experience" to understand how the game is working.

Sometimes I even wonder if sleepless nights make the game more valueable to me, and if the situation was not like this, if I'd enjoy it more or less.
  • Chaga
    Options
    i6xu7t.png
    That's for the user who downrated me saying I was bluffing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chaga wrote:
    Up till now, the game was a great source of entertainment for me. I pay as long as I am entertained and have something to kill time with.
    Now it won't serve its purpose as a time killer since, I will need to wait for my characters to regen, which means I cannot play on my time anymore, thus doesn't serve its purpose anymore.

Well, you could always endlessly grind Prologue with your 1*/2* leftover characters. That's a whopping 20 ISO each battle. Hurry, before they take away *that* too!