Lightning Rounds 6/24-6/26... Or not...

So, I am assuming that the Lightning Rounds are now starting an hour later than they used to from now on.

It is nice that they made it end on an "off time", but some notice would be nice. (wait... notice... am I expecting too much?)

Edit: Well, they didn't start at 1 PM EST either... Is this frustrating anyone else? I'm sure I am not the only one that grinds ISO out of LR's.

Comments

• Slarow
    Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    If only they introduced a "coming soon" mechanic with a countdown... oh wait... they did...

Now they just have to start using it consistently icon_e_smile.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe one day + one hour late, like last week?
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2014
    Or maybe it's

RIGHT NOW! (1300, US West Coast time zone)

Looks like Diabolic LRs with Doom leading the pack currently

Ghast! Ghaaaaaaaaast, where R U? Is Battle Angel hungry? or is it Bacon Magic this time? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    So 25 hours late last week, and four hours late this week. Just want to keep us guessing, or checking every hour!
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    So 25 hours late last week, and four hours late this week. Just want to keep us guessing, or checking every hour!

Probably working as intended!

"Back to the salt mines with you!"
  • Aaaaannd we're off!
  • I've come to the realization that this is my favorite part of MPQ now. Between PVE scaling and PVP becoming a kafkaesque nightmare, this is the only pure fun I get out of the game, and I get a ton of ISO, and, very occasionally, a useful cover out of it. Plus I get to drag out Doctor Doom (I restrict myself to the boosted characters) and a few other people I don't generally use outside of LRs.
  • POINTS! Gifts from the popcorn king. Thank you, your majesty!
  • Sweet, 2nd in the Loki round behind Francky.
    Got myself a Bullseye, Bagman, and a 2* Daken for my efforts. Yay?
    icon_neutral.gif
  • j12601 wrote:
    Sweet, 2nd in the Loki round behind Francky.
    icon_neutral.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get something useful from the season 10-pack... **insert sarcasm here**.

But seriously, I gave up trying to grind LR's for rewards. It's more of an ISO grind for me.
  • pbrownusmc wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    Sweet, 2nd in the Loki round behind Francky.
    icon_neutral.gif

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get something useful from the season 10-pack... **insert sarcasm here**.

But seriously, I gave up trying to grind LR's for rewards. It's more of an ISO grind for me.

I got a blue CMags and some color of Daredevil, and 2000 ISO. Could have been better, could have been worse. I was legit happy about the CMags.
  • Congrats to:

KyleStrife
    Kiera13

for being the only two people to attack me and win. Condolences to all the rest. icon_twisted.gif
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Ghast wrote:
    Congrats to:

KyleStrife
    Kiera13

for being the only two people to attack me and win. Condolences to all the rest. icon_twisted.gif
    icon_exclaim.gificon_redface.gif Thanks and sorry... You were worth 41 points. Does it make it better or worse that my token ended up useless?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Funny, first time ever that I see X-Men playing in LRs.
  • I pulled a Purple Falcon from a standard from this morning's Hood round (which is still going on), so this one's already better, at least from a cover standpoint, than last week was. Now my Falcon just needs two yellows and he's done.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Funny, first time ever that I see X-Men playing in LRs.

This is some kind of joke? Or you NEVER checking ranks?
  • Why would we check ranks? We don't care who finishes below us. icon_cool.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    People, don't hit my A-Team while I'm below 250 *sigh*
    I'll put in my tank troupe after that every time, you could have gotten your points 5 minutes later without wiping out freerangecage from my saved node.
  • Congrats to:

for being the only people to attack me and win. Condolences to all the rest. There goes three health packs.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    @nogard you clearly want to be on notice.. It sure seems to have worked.. Your name wont be skipped from now on.. Welcome to the jungle.. icon_mrgreen.gif