In game messaging system

ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
not sure what the logistics of this would be but i would love an in game messaging system of some sort. I theorize you'd definitely have to have some sort of spam filter or maybe a messaging limit to a certain person? but since a ton of people in game don't have a forum account(or even know about this wonderful place) it would be nice for alliances to be able to talk to people they want to recruit without having to hope that they have a forum account, and just access them directly. i understand that'd it'd probably be a big undertaking and require some sort of spam filter but it would make in game communication so much easier.

Comments

• As much as I like this idea, there are two drawbacks to it:

. If You have strong roster, You will be spammed to join alliance XYZ, then ABC, the all the other letters' combinations.

2. You will get a crapload of messages "why did you attacked me, you stupid ****" or similar.

3. And if You're in the top alliance, people will ask to join.

All in all: it's a feature for spammers.
  • If they even consider this, there has to be a way to turn it off entirely. I don't want to hear from 13-year-olds that I got pwned after every defensive loss. Or about anything else, ever.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    so basically you could have an option to turn it off, though having a way for butthurt people to message me when i beat them it'd be freaking hilarious....to a point