Recruit Points: can we do something with those?

palenoue
palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
I have 15 one-star recruit tokens and nothing to spend them on. I've already maxed out Iron man, Storm and Black Widow, so using those tokens to buy covers is a complete waste of time. Selling the covers for a measly 100 iso points feels like using gold coins to buy stale candy from a vending machine, you're being ripped off and wasting a valuable resource.

Couldn't you make it so we can spend 5 one-star tokens to buy 1 two-star token? Then 5 two-stars for 1 three-star? Or something along those lines?

Comments

• You do know that there is a chance of every character in the game with these tokens, not just 1 stars? I would just use them and hope for something good
  • You can get Spidey with those tokens. See them as 100 ISO packets.
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Mommson wrote:
    You do know that there is a chance of every character in the game with these tokens, not just 1 stars? I would just use them and hope for something good

Really? So far all I've gotten are Iron Man, Black Widow and Storm, nothing else. I've gotten a few two-star tokens and used those to get two-star covers, but there's still no way to use those one-star tokens except for same useless covers.
  • If only there was a thread talking about this... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=862
  • palenoue wrote:
    Really? So far all I've gotten are Iron Man, Black Widow and Storm, nothing else. I've gotten a few two-star tokens and used those to get two-star covers, but there's still no way to use those one-star tokens except for same useless covers.

If I had to ballpark it, I would say you have about a 10 percent chance to get a two star and about a 3-5 percent chance to get a 3 star.

Given those odds, you can see how you could (statistically) develop quite a run of 'bad pulls' from those tokens.
  • Yeah in my opinion the chance for 2* is even a little higher but maybe I'm lucky.

You also can pull all characters with 2 stars and above from the heroic tokens btw
  • You know what I think would be cool. Is you could optionally spend coins to directly uprade abilities. Maybe 5 1 star coins for 1 star heroes and some number of 2 star coins for the other rarities.