Spidey pvp season 3

Options
Anyone locked out of this pvp at the moment ...or just me? My nodes have vanished much like they did in the IM40 pvp near the end of last season. I can fight retaliations and play pve..just can't progress in current pvp. Playing other events seems to kick it back into life but only allowing me to hit one node...as soon as I play my match the event is blanked out again. Kind of distressing seeing as now is the time I'd like to rack up a decent score and shield. By the time I wake up I'll struggle to hit any top scores. Thanks D3p...and just when you were doing so well too.

Please reply of anyone else is facing this.

Ticket sent...likely to be ignored

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    play in the sim. sounds like your mmr isn't finding people to match you with, so the sim will pop you back up to where you can be matched
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thx. Worked for about 15mins...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ps...how did you know this would work? I'm starting to feel like anything posted on this forum works against u. Sound advice.

I'm just upset there are these stealth changes being made to this game on a regular basis and people are being punished for finding ways around them. Anyone game for starting a chat thread that doesn't allow d3p to listen in on us? If anyone has set one up already please pm me or ht me up on line; alexbatman

Fed up of this useless forum and cs team. Would rather work with a legit team of free2play members who want to find a way round there every attempt to stop us playing their apparently f2play game!

Seriously...the more we post on here the more they manipulate they game against us. The latest changes to MMR are borderline insane
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:
    Fed up of this useless forum and cs team. Would rather work with a legit team of free2play members who want to find a way round there every attempt to stop us playing their apparently f2play game!
    You do know that there's an alliance explicitly comprised of F2P players, right? This barely has anything to do with F2P, since many paying members in my alliance are experiencing lockouts, as well.
  • renfox
    renfox Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wasn't able to join in the pvp until today (8hours left), and as I climbed I got locked out. My guess is there are not a lot of players in my bracket or node or something that the game thinks match my MMR. In past events I'd work my way up into harder and harder players but for some reason this hasn't been the case today. I'm at around 10th place but the 1st place is more than 200 points higher than me. Strange...