Silence of the Devs

At some point, over the 6-9 months since starting this game, it became a habit to check this forum for update news from the Devs. At this point it's been almost a month of silence, besides a quick drive-by patch. Over the course of that month most of the forum has seemed unhappy, and personally my experience has nose-dived. I would be comforted if it seemed like D3 was showing, what the optimist-in-me hopes is, their hard effort. The cynic in me is not comforted at all at this time, and the cynic feels like this game is only the money pit many vets are calling it as they leave.

I was hopeful for just a moment when I saw the new PvP rewards scale, and then I was stuck at 300 pts with nothing but 141's opponents against my 2.5* team. Times like these I miss Pre-Launch version. When a new 2* came out and you could actually watch it grow and be excited. Now, it's new 3* every three weeks that you hope you get the full color scheme for whatever PvE is going to force you to rely on them. Or, a PvP where the reward is Spidey (and your lvl 50 Spidey needs it) and you're fighting a 141 Spidey.

Anyway, point was I'm either; dying to hear general info on improvements and a sign they are paying attention, or really tired of this tinykitten. Jury's not in just yet. icon_e_confused.gif

Comments

• I've heard they're working on a way to fix the MMR trouble (which I would really appreciate, I'm regularly faced with 212/141/141 teams as well!), but nothing new yet, and news would be nice.

However, I really appreciate the recent reward expansion.
  • Rico Dredd wrote:
    I've heard they're working on a way to fix the MMR trouble (which I would really appreciate, I'm regularly faced with 212/141/141 teams as well!), but nothing new yet, and news would be nice.

However, I really appreciate the recent reward expansion.

It would be nice if they fixed the MMR. I actually got a 212/212/212 team the other day. I think it was a lightning round with a bunch of powered up heroes.
  • I had MMR problems too with my 2.5* team. I have started tanking in every PVP round which I have found helps. I lose a few matches at 300 and then one or 2 at 5/600 and it keeps it in control till about 800 ish.

That said. It's a weird game that means you have to consistently lose in order to progress!?