Shield taken down before it expired.

Options
I had 819 and was ranked 11th in the category -5 pvp. I started my shield with about 2:50 left( I know for a fact it was below 3 hours or else I wouldn't have put my shield up). I logged back in with 20 minutes left in the event and my shield was still up for the same amount of time. Went to my alliance board, checked personal and alliance rankings, then got an update that I lost points in the event.

All I want are the rewards I would have gotten if my shield stayed up. I know for a fact I had 819 and you can see that in your database or whatever before my shield got taken down. I did not start a match with anyone. I didnt even check who attacked me so I have no clue how it got taken down( even though clicking the shield pvp icons doesnt remove your shield). please help me by giving me what I should have been rewarded with my ranking. Wherever 819 would have been placed thats what reward I should get. I haven't spent more than 40 dollars in this game but hopefully the amount of money I spent won't be a determining factor in how helpful you devs should be. This is my first support ticket so forgive me for my lack of faith in your customer service. PLEASE HELP! :O

My IGN is Gargablurg
Alliance is Bladewraythe

Also it would have been impossible for me to get a screenshot since the shield expired out of nowhere and I didn't anticipate that it would. For now on I'll be sure to screencap my shield when i start it. But that is not a viable factor in this since my shield disappearing had nothing to do with me.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Derkadur wrote:
    I had 819 and was ranked 11th in the category -5 pvp. I started my shield with about 2:50 left( I know for a fact it was below 3 hours or else I wouldn't have put my shield up). I logged back in with 20 minutes left in the event and my shield was still up for the same amount of time. Went to my alliance board, checked personal and alliance rankings, then got an update that I lost points in the event.

All I want are the rewards I would have gotten if my shield stayed up. I know for a fact I had 819 and you can see that in your database or whatever before my shield got taken down. I did not start a match with anyone. I didnt even check who attacked me so I have no clue how it got taken down( even though clicking the shield pvp icons doesnt remove your shield). please help me by giving me what I should have been rewarded with my ranking. Wherever 819 would have been placed thats what reward I should get. I haven't spent more than 40 dollars in this game but hopefully the amount of money I spent won't be a determining factor in how helpful you devs should be. This is my first support ticket so forgive me for my lack of faith in your customer service. PLEASE HELP! :O

My IGN is Gargablurg
    Alliance is Bladewraythe

Also it would have been impossible for me to get a screenshot since the shield expired out of nowhere and I didn't anticipate that it would. For now on I'll be sure to screencap my shield when i start it. But that is not a viable factor in this since my shield disappearing had nothing to do with me.

This really sucks, shields should *always* last for the correct length of time.

I hope you posted this as a duplicate to a ticket you sent in though? Because a post on the forum alone will not help you, which would be a shame.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I did haha. But i didn't read the bug ticket post like a dummy so I sent an actual bug ticket a couple days ago
  • jonatslee
    jonatslee Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This just happened to me too.
    I was already #1 in my bracket, and shielded exactly till event end.
    I checked 2 hours ago and my shield was holding, and no one was attacking me.
    Now, my shield is gone, and I've been attacked for -350+!!!