different day, same tiny kitty question

Options
Obviously there's a major bug/change affecting everyone on MPQ. Why can no one ever take two minutes to make some kind of announcement, even if it's just to let us know they are aware of the problem. You would think that would part of someone's job description.

Speaking of which, a student told their class that when they grew up they wanted to be a ninja. The teacher scolded the student, MPQ has enough developers.... (crickets)

Comments

• Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I completely agree. It's ridiculous, just give us some sort of communication. I'm super frustrated by not being able to play this pvp at all. Great way to entice people to take part in your "sale" D3
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Its working as intended..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Obviously there's a major bug/change affecting everyone on MPQ. Why can no one ever take two minutes to make some kind of announcement, even if it's just to let us know they are aware of the problem. You would think that would part of someone's job description.

The painful truth is - I'm not sure to which major bug you're referring.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cat 5 keeps crashing, getting beat by teams that can't beat you, slams of bunches of retals at once, etc. Take your pick.