When trying to claim any reward or join a match Claim Match load appears [Fixed]

Options
Handoverfist
Handoverfist Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Hello,

Please help.  Since I updated the game i did 3 of the new Training Grounds Event after the last one the game stalled at claim match.  I tried reinstalling the game and signing in with Facebook but I can't get rid of the loading icon when attempting to join a game or collect a planeswalker reward.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm also having problems with the claim match spinning
    circle. planeswalker rewards sometimes get stuck but
    are credited to the relevant section should I clear the
    game and start it up again.

HH
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    Not sure anytime I log back into the game the same issue happens.  Assuming it something on their end server side that has me reading that I'm claiming something so anytime I try to do it anywhere in the game it comes back...
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    Added note I collected daily reward it shows the gold collected, but the spinning claim rewards sits again and locks game,
  • hawkyh1
    edited April 2017
    Options
    do the collected crystals show up when you close the
    game and start it up again?

HH
  • Handoverfist
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yes the crystals show, but still unable to join any game.... or collect a reward without it freezing.
  • Nothguorb
    Nothguorb Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having the same issue...can't join anything or play anything. The game locks completely when I try to claim anything or join new event.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Are all of you getting the same error, or is it just the spinning loading icon, when attempting to either join an event or claim a reward?
  • Handoverfist
    Options

I receive the above icon and the game locks up making it so I'm unable to do anything.  Before going into an event or collecting a reward I can log into the game and see my collection etc.  Once i actively try to join any event ie story, training, or event or try to claim a reward this occurs. 
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    Something to note I created a new account to test if I could enter events/receive rewards and had no issues.  So it must be something account specific that occurred with the servers.
  • MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm glad it isn't just me. Same issue, spinning circle locks the game up. This happened shortly after the update, and it has made the game literally unplayable. I'm seriously considering uninstalling the app. Worst. Update. Ever.
  • Gothil
    Gothil Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same thing for me it seams to happen when I try to claim an award or booster, when I train a PW or when I enter an event.
  • hawkyh1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've not been able to get into a single battle since the
    update. tried story mode, event, training grounds. it
    ends up in the spinning circle as pictured by others.
    the interface eg vault, chat works fine as long as I
    don't claim anything. not sure if it's related but I force
    close the game and now have 3/5 decks for dovin,
    because a duplicate beginners deck appeared. all
    other planeswalkers have x/2 or x/4.

edit date 01/05/17 I can't post any more replies on
    this thread so would like to update that I've already
    submitted a ticket to support as the problem still
    persists even after all the maintenance.

HH
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same problem here.  Game hangs anytime I hit a claim or purchase.  Game is currently unplayable.
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    Man I hope this is resolved before Breaking Points...... been playing a month only for this event...
  • MaxMagic420
    Options
    @Brigby
    Please give us an update on why we can't play our game? I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't fix the problem. Game is literally unplayable.
  • MaxMagic420
    Options
    @Brigby
    Can we have an update as to the status of the never ending "claiming this or that" spinning circle issue that is making the game unplayable for some of us?
    Rebooted, reinstalled, still nothing. I really hope it gets explained and fixed. Thanks for your time.
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    @MaxMagic420
    It has to be server side since I created a new account and can play with no issues.....
  • System
    System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Laggish.
  • Handoverfist
    Options
    The issues in that thread appear to be different than the once's in this thread that are happening on a constant basis.  Everytime we try to join a game/collect reward the game breaksdown.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. There is a brief server maintenance that should help alleviate the latency issues, and hopefully the loading issues all of you are experiencing. This maintenance should last approximately 1 hour. Thanks for understanding!