Patch Notes 6.0.1 (2/7/23)

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone,
We had a Data Push, and here is what you need to know:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Red Node from Revolving Planeswalk - Order of the Blessed (BRO) that was soft locking the game when a creature attacks and the turn passes.
  • Fixed the issue where the Mythic Creature card, Raffine, Scheming Seer, displayed the key in the Connives hint.
  • Fixed the Artificer objective in the Break the Powerstone event. The objective reads now: Cast 5 or more supports during a single fight.

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker

Hi @Oktagon_Support, on the white node of Revolving Planeswalk (BRO) the Resilient objective is "take 3 or less damage". What was the reasoning behind picking 3? It's such an odd number to pick.

• versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

Thank you for fixing that objective on BtP, it will be totally playable. Now if we can just get a Mirrodin block From the Vault.

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler

Hmm, Raffine, Scheming Seer doesn't seem to trigger the Connive effect when targeting other critters with connive.
    I don't know if this was always the behavior though, I just pulled Raffine this week.
    If it was, the wording on the card is misleading.

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@Zzyzzx - I believe that is a known error or a returning error (I don’t know if Raffine has been fixed since I saw the bug report).