Marisi breaker of the coil [To Be Fixed]

Options
Gormhaus
Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler

It seems like this card is not working. Greg cast this card and it will not let me cast cards even on my turn.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @Gormhaus,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options

My coalition mate and I also noticed this. Contrary to Marisi's text, you can play cards the turn you draw them, and never again after that.

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2023
    Options

Could you please fix this card? Instead of stopping you from playing cards during Greg's turn, it blocks everything also during my own turn.
    And meanwhile, as a protest, I'll add the guy to EVERY single deck whenever possible. 😉

Options

Hello @Heartstone ,
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

It's about time. I don't come across this card often but i eyeroll and quit whenever i do.

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Marisi, Breaker of Coils is preventing cards from being cast on my turn. The text on the card states that my cards would only be disabled on my opponent's turn. Yet as you can see, it is clearly my turn and my cards are disabled.

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Screenshot

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options

This should really have been dealt with months ago. Will it be fixed with the next update, @Oktagon_Support ?

• Killroy
    Killroy Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello @Gormhaus,
    Rebeca.

It's now been 8 months since report of this bugged creature of the playerbase running into this creature and having to deal with taking an L if you don't draw a removal card to remove Marisi from play. As mentioned, his current function will make all cards in your hand unplayable as long as Marisi is on the battlefield, and seeing other players exploit this behavior is not acceptable.

Options

Hi, @Killroy!

It is, indeed, a problem that this issue is still around. We've just sent a request for our developers to take a new look at it.
    Thank you for not letting us forget about it. :)

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The fact this hasn't been fixed in so many months, I'm sorry, is a huge stinky pile of bull tinykitty. Something this broken should have had an overnight fix.

• Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options

Still not fixed even tho aware since April. Please sort this asap. Thanks.

• Metroplex78
    Metroplex78 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options

Handy to win (cheat) event fights without even trying (your opponent will quit the fight) Brilliant!

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Magic:PQ Support Team with atv being scheduled this weekend and with this card still broken. you may want to fix this card this week :)