Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 100 Tile Toppler

Pulled my Second 5* Support. The Stepford Cuckoos join The Ancestral Plane.

• JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

Had 12 covers for X-23 so today's gifts allowed me to champ. Also received 500HP for duplicate costume so did very well out of that batch of gifts.

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor

Chavez is also my highest 4*. I wonder how many others have her as their highest.

On another note, I cashed in my first 2 tokens from the 1st Characters vault and got 2 LL tokens.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

@Akoni said:
    Chavez is also my highest 4*. I wonder how many others have her as their highest.

On another note, I cashed in my first 2 tokens from the 1st Characters vault and got 2 LL tokens.

Mine too at lvl 311. I'm a little surprised by this actually, given that she didn't have a feeder until recently.

• Akoni

I think Chavez is commonly at the top of a lot of people's rosters because of Fan Favorites.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

She's my highest as well, lvl 321.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2023

Fully covered Shang Chi today with the Placement shards from the Reptil pvp!

Also, in the last 3 days I almost doubled my count of fully covered 5* (from 4 to 7)!

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

Reached 500k matches on Day 943.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

I actually just hit my 500k match milestone just the other day as well.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 100 Tile Toppler

Gorr against 4* Rocket & Groot in the 5* of Balancing Act has been fun. Nice strikes you have there, be a shame if anything happened to them. Also works nicely against Gamora's The Deadliest Woman.

• Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker

I got a 5* Kang cover from the "One of a Kang" vault. It was the first time I have ever gotten a 5* pull from something other than a Legendary Vault.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Hit 2k points in pvp for the first time in the ant-man event. Funny thing is my shield hopping wasn't very good, might have been able to score even higher. Oh well, another day another personal goal hit.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

It’s been a nice morning for me thus far. I was 7 more pulls away from getting Hit Monkey champed thru shards and was able to obtain the remaining pulls I needed thru DDQ and champ level rewards and from those pulls I also got 2 more covers for Riri as well which now makes her champable and I have 3 saved covers for her too. Now all I need is 350k iso to champ her lol.

Thankfully I have 3 3* near max level so once I get them there and sell them off she’ll join the ranks and be my 6th champed 5.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

I hit my first 4000 point PvP season in a long time, probably since they added SCL10. Got 1 x 4* out of the 10 MTs but it didn't dampen my achievement. Coupled with hopefully my best PvE event placing in about 3 years, it's feeling like a productive month.

• Akoni

I pulled the Peggy Carter Spicy Taco Vault cover on the second pull. Went over to pull the free token from Darkchylde Rising and got another Peggy Carter cover. It's not the most amazing moment of the day but it made me grin.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards

Won 3 PvP pick-2 matches with Shang-Chi and boosted Onslaught without giving the AI a turn. Not in a row, but close.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2023

I feel like I'm really late to finding this team up, but I'm literally shook with how amazing this team up was.

Odin, Brand, and 4* Torch. I'm literally amazed at the power interactions possible with this team.

First of all, I have Odin at 2/2/5, and Brand at 2/1/0. Odin gave me access to her Yellow power!! That's the first truly awesome thing about this team, but the overlaps are exponetial. Odin and Brand can drain enemy AP with his red and her purple. Brand knocks out enemy SAP tiles while making attack tiles, and Torch makes strikes to pump that. Torch then fortifies all the repeaters, procing Odin's Blue, which is just damned incredible.

The more you fire off, the more intense everything gets. Every repeater firing proc's Brand's passive, and Torch can nuke the enemy team any time with his red. Honestly, I've never seen such a well knit team of powers, and this is now one of my all time favorite combinations.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor

@Alex502 said:
    I feel like I'm really late to finding this team up, but I'm literally shook with how amazing this team up was.

Odin, Brand, and 4* Torch. I'm literally amazed at the power interactions possible with this team.

First of all, I have Odin at 2/2/5, and Brand at 2/1/0. Odin gave me access to her Yellow power!! That's the first truly awesome thing about this team, but the overlaps are exponetial. Odin and Brand can drain enemy AP with his red and her purple. Brand knocks out enemy SAP tiles while making attack tiles, and Torch makes strikes to pump that. Torch then fortifies all the repeaters, procing Odin's Blue, which is just damned incredible.

The more you fire off, the more intense everything gets. Every repeater firing proc's Brand's passive, and Torch can nuke the enemy team any time with his red. Honestly, I've never seen such a well knit team of powers, and this is now one of my all time favorite combinations.

Try it when Odin and Brand are not boosted and see if you still like it.