Revolving Planeswalk: BRO Version

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2023 in Event Details

Order of the Blessed

• Event Special Support:

Argivian Advance

Token, Can’t Be Destroyed, Can’t Be Exile

When an artifact card enters play under a player’s control: White creatures that player controls get +1/+1.¬When a player matches an artifact support’s gem: White creatures that player controls gain Vigilance until the beginning of their next turn.

Faculty of the Wise

• Event Special Support:

Urza’s Utopia
    Token, Can’t Be Destroyed, Can’t Be Exiled.
    When a player casts a Blue card: That player creates a Powerstone token. When a player matches an artifact support’s gem: The first Blue card in That player’s hand gains 3 mana.

Well of the Autocratic

• Event Special Support:

Brotherhood’s Bidding
    When a player casts an artifact card: Their opponent loses X life. X is the number of Black cards in that player’s graveyard. When a player matches an artifact support’s gem: Destroy the top card of their library.

Battle Cry of the Furious

• Event Special Support:
    Mishra’s Madness
    When an artifact card is destroyed or loses a reinforcement during each player’s turn: That player deals 2 damage to any target. When a player casts a Red card: That player creates a Powerstone token. Each artifact support loses 1 shield.

Nursery of the Consonant

• Event Special Support:

Argothian Ascension
    Token, Can’t Be Destroyed, Can’t Be Exiled
    When a player casts a Green creature: Their opponent creates 2 Powerstone tokens. When a player matches an opposing artifact support’s gem: That player’s first Green creature gets +4/+4 and gains Hexproof.

White Node

• Win the Fight!

• Win the fight against your opponent!
    • Reward: 200 Mana Runes, +5 Score
  • Foundry

• Cast 3 or more Artifact supports during a single fight.
    • Reward: +3 Score
  • Resilient

• Take 3 or less damage during a single fight.
    • Reward: +2 Score

Blue Node

• Win the Fight!

• Foundry

• Prodigal

• Win with only cards that costs 12 or more mana.

Black Node

• Win the Fight!

• Foundry

• Millstone

• Have 10 or more cards in your opponent's graveyard during a single fight

Red Node

• Win the Fight!

• Foundry

• Striker

• Deal 7 or more damage during a turn.

Green Node

• Win the Fight!

• Foundry

• Mightstone

• Cast 2 or more creatures with power 4 or more.

REWARDS

Disclaimer: Any information above may still change before the release

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team

Hello everyone,
    The images of the banners of the events will be changed too, I will post them soon.

Rebeca

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor

Does this version permanently replace the current version or do they alternate?

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello everyone,
    The images of the banners of the events will be changed too, I will post them soon.

Rebeca

Again with 10 max ribbons per match.
    We've already have had this conversation before. 10 matches with these rewards are just not worth it.

Please make it 20 ribbons per match like the current version of RP

• Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2023

Thank you for updating RP with BRO! This is definitely much better than the Zendikar Rising event which haven't changed for a full two years!.

Is +5, +3, +2 score perhaps a carry-over from the original announcement when the event first came out for DMU? I hope you're still planning on keeping the updated scores of +10, +5, +5 that is currently in effect @Oktagon_Support

• Anarchangel
    Anarchangel Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2023

@khurram said:

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello everyone,

Rebeca

Again with 10 max ribbons per match.
    We've already have had this conversation before. 10 matches with these rewards are just not worth it.

Please make it 20 ribbons per match like the current version of RP

Edit - the following was based on wrong information and is not applicable - This is double jeopardy. Forum shopping. You are acting the Adversary to your player base. Our message was loud and clear. We know you heard us.

• Anarchangel

No one is commenting on this because they all believe it is just a typo.
    Can we get some feedback on this, please? So we don't all receive unpleasant surprises?
    There is plenty of evidence that it is just a typo. After all, we are hardly likely to be getting identical Argothian supports for both Green Node and Black Node.

Hello everyone, the team is already aware of the objective points and will change to +10, +5, +5 before this event happens.
    Also, thanks for letting me know about the Well of Autocratic special support being Argothian Ascension, that was a mistake when pasting the forum post, sorry about that. I already fixed it with the correct special support.

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello everyone, the team is already aware of the objective points and will change to +10, +5, +5 before this event happens.
    Also, thanks for letting me know about the Well of Autocratic special support being Argothian Ascension, that was a mistake when pasting the forum post, sorry about that. I already fixed it with the correct special support.

Thank you 💝

Hi @Machine,

The team informed me that the goal is for the DMU and BRO versions to occur alternately. Probably the BRO version will be executed a few times in a row now at the beginning, but in the future, the idea is to alternate between all versions.

Rebeca.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hi @Machine,

The team informed me that the goal is for the DMU and BRO versions to occur alternately. Probably the BRO version will be executed a few times in a row now at the beginning, but in the future, the idea is to alternate between all versions.

Rebeca.

Thanks! I like this solution!

• Anarchangel

Red Node is unusable. The game freezes and locks, seemingly when the Mishra's Madness support deals damage.

Hello @Anarchangel,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• fatMan
    fatMan Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

I like the event, other than the red freeze problem. I'm sure that'll get fixed. Can you tell us why it is a 22 hour event instead of a 24 hour event? I know this is a first world problem, but in my time zone the game ends at 7:00 in the evening and doesn't kick off again until 9:00 at night. That happens to be the 2 hours where I am most likely to be able to dedicate some time to a game, not having this event always on hiatus during that time makes it much harder for me to play it.

Thanks for any light you can share on why it is setup that way.