CotT: Legion vs. Peggy Carter

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
I have a level 306 Legion but had misgivings as the fight started. Peggy had blue and red cascades from first move and I got zilch. Match was over in a couple of moves. Ah, well. Next try I lucked in to a lot of black and could stay invisible the whole match. It took an exhaustingly long time to win since red was scarce and Legion had to nibble Peggy to death. LT was a 4* champ level. 

Comments

• Migut420
    Migut420 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yellow is super helpful as well you just have to make sure that there is a big difference in the amount of tiles for whichever color you choose. Also the blue power will eliminate the attack strike and protection tiles that the enemy has on the field. Also adds a fortified tile/s to your invisibility or power up tiles

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Today almost teared my hair trying with an underlevelled (280) Peggy against Wasp. Board was constantly either purple or green and all my attempts with blue was swiftly matched away. Got stinged and knocked about twice but third time board was in my favour and I won. The second match agains BP was won in a couple of matches. RNG. Peggy's blue is a bit stunted without allies and three enemies.