Daily Character Rewards

Bhellx
Bhellx Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Hello!

Is there a list of which characters qualify for the Daily Character Rewards?

Thanks,

Bill

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor

Hi!

Yes.

You're welcome,

Helix

Seriously though, just use any character that is actually in the vault. That's the list, and includes 3*, 4* and 5*.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

If you're talking about in general, the only 2 regular characters that have special rewards for using (and winning with) them daily are
    3-star Deadpool, who gives out Whale Points, and 5-star Deadpool, who gives out a Spicy Taco token.

Every now and then, there will be characters that give special Vault tokens for a limited time. Those are almost always announced in game via pop up windows (if you missed it, you can go to the Today's News button in the Options menu of the game.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler

@bladewing said:
    Every now and then, there will be characters that give special Vault tokens for a limited time. Those are almost always announced in game via pop up windows (if you missed it, you can go to the Today's News button in the Options menu of the game.

Except that the "Our First Characters Vault" has been running all month, but when I click "Today's News" I just get ads for two things I can purchase in the store and an announcement that Wong has been added to the game. So that's not reliable advice for the duration of the special vault.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Here's the list. The today's news is unreliable tbh. I can never seem to find the things that I'm going there to look for because they aren't there. Best bet is to come here and ask, somebody will have what you're looking for usually in less than a day.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

@meadowsweet said:

@bladewing said:

Except that the "Our First Characters Vault" has been running all month, but when I click "Today's News" I just get ads for two things I can purchase in the store and an announcement that Wong has been added to the game. So that's not reliable advice for the duration of the special vault.

That's because the pop up announcement came near the start of the month and the Today's News doesn't go back that far

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker

Alternatively you could just do one round of whatever versus event is running coz every featured character qualifies.

• Bhellx
    Bhellx Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Thanks for the assistance. I appreciate Helix for pointing me to the vault and to William for posting the news flash.

• karger
    karger Posts: 33 Just Dropped In

I'm not sure where to find "today's news". Also, I just earned a daily character reward for Okoye, but she doesn't seem to be in any of the vaults that are currently active.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

Go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper lefthand corner). Today's News is a button just below the Save Backup option.

Okoye rewards tokens for the Women's History Month vault, along with most of the female characters in the game (but not all).

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

@karger said:
    I'm not sure where to find "today's news". Also, I just earned a daily character reward for Okoye, but she doesn't seem to be in any of the vaults that are currently active.

She qualifies for the Women's History Month vault.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

I don't think the Women's History Month list ever showed up in Today's News. Or anywhere else for that matter. I did see this posted on Reddit though.

Women's History Month vault, open through 31 March

Per a message from Customer Service to somebody else in my alliance family, daily play tokens available with:

5* Thor (Mighty Thor), Okoye (Warrior General), Jessica Jones (Alias Investigations), Wasp (Hope Van Dyne)

4* Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Wasp (Janet Van Dyne), Jean Grey (All New X-Men), X-23 (All-New Wolverine), Shuri (Master Engineer)

3* She-Hulk (Modern), Mystique (Raven Darkholme), Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy), Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable), Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel)

2* Storm (Classic), Black Widow (Original)

Like the Black History Month vault, it appears this cannot be reset.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler

I wish the devs would add these under the special event milestones tab (like they do for the 12 Days of Marvel at Christmastime.) Seems like an easy fix to indicate 1) there's a special character vault pull in effect, 2) which one(s) that is - "Women's History Month" in this case, and 3) whether or not you have earned today's pull or not (and when it resets)

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

Thanks for the suggestion @meadowsweet . I think there has been a question about this in the Q&A this month, so hopefully there will be an update when the responses are published.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

5* Scarlet Witch qualifies I think. I would also not be surprised if 4* Jane Thor does also.