Urza, Lord Protector/Urza Planeswalker

ringswraith
ringswraith Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

Title. Since this PW relies on two specific cards to actually get the best use out of him, are there any plans to make those cards (The Mightstone and Weakstone; Urza, Lord Protector) more easily available for players to get?

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2023

@ringswraith said:
    Title. Since this PW relies on two specific cards to actually get the best use out of him, are there any plans to make those cards (The Mightstone and Weakstone; Urza, Lord Protector) more easily available for players to get?

I can confirm if you use that planeswalker you will be able to play those cards even if
    1. you dont own it.
    2. and if you do and its not in your deck.

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@Julie71 - so in effect Urza PW has a 12 card deck?

• ringswraith
    ringswraith Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

@Julie71 said:

@ringswraith said:

I can confirm if you use that planeswalker you will be able to play those cards even if
    1. you dont own it.
    2. and if you do and its not in your deck.

I found this out elsewhere, but I completely blanked on the PW's Draft ability. Whoops. (Though I did hope it had more cards than just those two...)

• spellsmasher
    spellsmasher Posts: 55 Match Maker

Also if you have the funhouse you have access to the two cards as well. But that is a mp so a little harder to get sometimes.