Could the Strange Sights PVE event please see an expansion to progression in rewards?

Options

Not sure if it's the same for each lvl (I'm going to assume so) but just finished hitting all the nodes for points in lvl 10, which brought my total amount to ~98.5k.

Upon checking the reward progression milestone screen, that seems to stop at 64.5k and in the quest of getting all the node rewards that leaves a gap in milestone rewards of over 30k in point progression.

I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this way, but I saw some events getting a boost to milestone reward progression up in the 80+k, and PVE progression should feel rewarding to the user per point other than just what your overall placement upon finish is going to be.

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023
    Options

The points totals are inconsistent across all events, I think. Some 4 day events I can max progression in within 3 days if the timing works out. Strange sights is one of the lower ones. Not certain that higher points = more rewards always. They might just get split further upwards. Once max progression is hit, people then play just for placement. Selfishly, I'd rather fewer people were in or around the T100!

I think the devs are going to look at the whole reward tree and system at some point anyway, though so agree with an overall rebalance.