S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm on 3340 tomorrow (and will champ Magneto at the same time!) but will keep checking on this and update once it's fixed.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Let's see if login rewards for long time players will be upgraded after the fix.

• Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

Seems to be fixed for me.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@Kwahder said:
    Seems to be fixed for me.

Big question is - did @PiMacleod get the retro rewards?!

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

That's a great question...

I'll check in a moment...
    But I wanted to post this pic!
    I'm BACK, baby! ;)

Edit: it gives me ANOTHER of these pics... seems to be for each milestone I've missed? I'll post them as I go through them

Edit: yep. Confirmation. :)

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

Isn't that Hit Monkey on the horizon much earlier than we'd have expected?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

Yeah either they're skipping the other 5s or you'll get some very juicy retro rewards.
    We were only up to Daken.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

That's also a lot of 25cp packed into a very small space. Maybe they've taken this opportunity to juice the daily rewards...? It certainly is long overdue.

• PiMacleod

So... imma just assume that you don't need me to list out the things in those pictures... :)

But I cannot wait to see what's after them!

• HoundofShadow

That's 25 CP every 4 days. Were there any retro login rewards?

• jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker

@PiMacleod - so, assuming I'm interpreting the screenshots correctly, here's what I have, though there's a gap (3355-61) that I don't have accounted for....

• PiMacleod

@jkzl said:
    @PiMacleod - so, assuming I'm interpreting the screenshots correctly, here's what I have, though there's a gap (3355-61) that I don't have accounted for....

And neither do I. My amount of CP or HP or whatever may have increased, but there was no alert to tell me what was gained, if anything.

Sorry - I do not have that information.

In other news...

3372 - 50 HP
    3377 - Heroic token

• jkzl

@PiMacleod said:
    Sorry - I do not have that information.

No sweat - we'll pick it up on the other side and get the wiki updated as it gets reported (either here or in our discord)

• jkzl

Confirmation from discord that those days are just "random reward" days. So now I'm caught back up. :D

• PiMacleod

@jkzl said:
    Confirmation from discord that those days are just "random reward" days. So now I'm caught back up. :D

Very cool. Sucks that there's just a lull of days like that, but I'm sure the idea is by that time, you're probably not just playing the game for daily rewards.

It's still a measure of loyalty, however, and I hope that the "random rewards" get increased over time. I've never understood how they can hand out 4* and 5* covers on a given basis, but can't hand out a 3* more often, or a 2* as a random reward. To me, it's the same as the minimum from a mighty/Heroic token, but since it's the worst outcome from said token, you can make that a more common gift.

• jkzl

Totally agree. I try not to, but I find myself getting stuck into the "wow, I've played for 9 years, and my reward today for playing is +2 Red/Yellow boost?!"

It's just bonus, passive income. I'm good with it. Though it'd be nice if they ramped up going forward :smile:

• HoundofShadow
    edited January 2023

I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but I take a shot: One advantage of opening token compared to getting 2* or 3* cover is that it contributes to your shards. It's not a lot but over time, those shards accumulated will turn into an extra cover, and also it helps to trigger your bonus shards quicker. It is something a random 2* or 3* cover can't give you.

• PiMacleod

@HoundofShadow said:
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but I take a shot: One advantage of opening token compared to getting 2* or 3* cover is that it contributes to your shards. It's not a lot but over time, those shards accumulated will turn into an extra cover, and also it helps to trigger your bonus shards quicker. It is something a random 2* or 3* cover can't give you.

Oh, we're not complaining about tokens... those are nice!

It's the random unassigned rewards days that are like "here's a boost" or "500 iso" or whatever.

It's more about increasing the bare minimum a bit... a 2* cover shouldn't be so horribly unbalanced as part of the random rewards. Maybe even a very rare 3*, once you get so far into the daily login rewards. Like, remove a low-tier one, and replace it with a step up in the random pool.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2023

@Bowgentle said:
    Yeah either they're skipping the other 5s or you'll get some very juicy retro rewards.
    We were only up to Daken.

Magneto (day 3340) was the last 5* before Hit-Monkey (day 3370).

Between these two, 26 other 5*'s were skipped: :o

Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0)
    Arcade (Edward Acra)
    Emma Frost (Phoenix Five)
    She-Hulk (Immortal)
    Chasm (Ben Reilley)
    Thor (Mighty Thor)
    Kamala Khan (Origin)
    Gargantos (Multiverse of Madness)
    Moon Knight (Avatar of Khonshu)
    Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin)
    Elektra (Woman Without Fear)
    Abigail Brand (Commander of S.W.O.R.D.)
    Big Wheel (Jackson Weele)
    Sersi (Eternals)
    Gamora (Deadliest Woman)
    Ultron (Age of Ultron)
    Shang-Chi (Origin)
    Odin (All-Father)
    Electro (Francine Frye)
    Ronan (The Accuser)
    Knull (King In Black)
    Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)
    Colossus (Phoenix Five)
    Cyclops (Phoenix Five)
    Yellowjacket (Darren Cross)
    Adam Warlock (Infinity Watch)

That is a ton of characters missing from the daily rewards. As the most recent character releases, many of them are considered meta in today's game. It would be a shame if they're not added back in.

• PiMacleod

3379 - 2500 ISO