OKTAGON Q&A Session - November 2022 *UPDATE (12/9/22)

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Answers

1- Is there any chance of getting new story mode chapters? I know this is a frequent question and I see why you do not want to spend the time and thus money for something that could not really generate any income, but please do something already!
Answer: Thanks for the interest and feedback! Currently we don't have plans for new story mode chapters, but we'll pass your feedback on to the team and if we have any news about it we'll let you know on the forum and on our social media!

2-When permanents are exiled from the battlefield, the Battle Log does not record the event. Can this please be added to the Battle Log with high priority? Having this record in the Battle Log is critical for game play when the Card Visual Aid is turned off. Additionally, it's a huge gap in in the Battle Log for bug submissions.
Answer: Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion! We will pass it on to the development team.

3- For future plans on Jumpstart, considering its strong point of giving access to now-Legacy cards including Vanguards and trying out planeswalkers that we may not have bought before, have y'all considered doing the pool for one with Strixhaven cards (and planeswalkers of the schools' colors)? Strixhaven kinda faced the issue of having really good cards, but where access to them was limited in that you either had to play TotP when it was the newest set, or Fblthp when it was the second newest, or buy it straight from the vault. Now that Strixhaven is Legacy though, a Jumpstart set with cards and walkers from it (or maybe other powerful planeswalkers who fit the faction colors) could be a way to help newer and future players have access to some of the cards that it had to offer. And maybe another way to get its Vanguards.
Answer: Thanks for your interest! We were considering for Jumpstart only the cards that Wizards of the Coast adds to their Jumpstart packs, since those have a consistency for the format. But this seems like a good idea to be studied!

4- Are there any plans to release more PMA cards in the future? Or are the various PMA sets (the 5 colors, and the colorless PMA) complete, with no plans to add additional cards to these sets in the future?
Answer: Thanks for the interest! For now our team has no further plans for the Puzzle Masters set, but we will share your feedback with the team and if there are new plans for PMA we will let you know! By the way, have you seen the announcement of the new art for the PMA Tokens? You can check it here.

5- How about letting us buy more deck slots? Even with VIP, the amount of decks you can save is incredibly limited. I think it would be a great way to take advantage of the rune surplus that veteran players have accrued.
Answer: Thanks for the feedback! Our team has been working on ideas to improve the usage of deck slots, but for now, this is unrelated to the amount of decks available. But thank you for sending us this suggestion, we will pass it on to the development team!

Hi everyone,
How are you?
Here's another Q&A SESSION.
We will answer the questions posted by November 28th, so please send your questions and doubts HERE.
Make sure to submit only 2-3 questions maximum, this way the team is able to focus and will try to answer all questions in a given month.

Thank you for all the support,
Rebeca

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards

@Oktagon_Support It's missing the link

• Magic:PQ Support Team

Hi @jtwood, thanks for letting me know! I already added the link :)

• Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
    edited November 2022

Are there any plans to release more PMA cards in the future? Or are the various PMA sets (the 5 colors, and the colorless PMA) complete, with no plans to add additional cards to these sets in the future?

I also submitted this question through the forum link, but am cross posting it here.

• zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In

Have you considered improving user experience related to token generation?
    Currently, when you play a card like Tainted Adversary, you have to sit through the entire process of tokens being generated one by one. This usually takes a lot of time, especially if there is another card in play that reacts with some animation to creatures / tokens entering the board. (Having Oswald Fiddlebender together with Old Gnawbone on the board for instance is a rather bad experience)
    If nothing else, an option to turn off all kind of animation would already help.

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler

This is a long shot, but any chance there are gonna be additions to VIP content? I have been VIP for 2 years but i might have to turn it off as there is no longer any benifit except for the deck slots and that dosnt seem worth it for a monthly charge?

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    edited December 2022

(12/9/22) UPDATE - Answers
    Thank you all for participating 🧡, the December Q&A has already started here.

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker

Thank you for NOT answering my question.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2023

I'm sorry to hear that, but get used to it. It's the main reason I've stopped spending much of my time here. The forum used to be brewing with activity. Those times are long gone.