New to the game? Join the New People!

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
The way it looks right now is that me and this other guy have an alliance with the creative name "New People". We are in the top 10.000, even if it is way in the bottom of the pack, so if you join within the next couple of hours, you will get a guaranteed payout of 140 shiny crystals! Big amount, isn't it? icon_e_wink.gif And we have 3 spots to give to you lucky people!

There's no obligations whatsoever, btw. Just trying to help out some of you who might have a weaker team icon_e_smile.gif

Hopefully this will not go down the topic list, as I have no way to up it before it's too late...

Comments

• Quite surprisingly, I am now #4 in my bracket of Fearless Defenders, so the alliance actually has a non-zero chance of a top2500 finish (which is worth 50HP).

So come on guys, 2 spots still open!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    humongous wrote:
    Quite surprisingly, I am now #4 in my bracket of Fearless Defenders, so the alliance actually has a non-zero chance of a top2500 finish (which is worth 50HP).

So come on guys, 2 spots still open!

Just a friendly FYI, so you don't get blindsided: especially after alliance rewards were implemented, PvP scores generally skyrocket over the course of the last day of competition. This will likely be magnified for the current Fearless Defenders PvP, since a lot of people are taking a breather after the massive Simulation event. My bracket in the Hood tournament saw the Top 10 threshold rise from ~500 to 700 between 24-hours-from-end and 12-hours-from-end, and that was during the Simulator. Also, Hulk covers are highly valued, so there's that.

Good luck in Fearless Defenders! I hope you get that 50 HP (or more icon_cool.gif ). If you notice any Djangos in your bracket, feel free to come say hi! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well, this would certainly explain the meager amount of competition I was facing on my way to the heroic token!

Still, even if we finish below the HP point, it's always nice to receive an additional 250 crystals when you're starting out icon_e_smile.gif