Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

@HoundofShadow said:
    If you have 5* Emma Frost at 5 cover in her red, she's also good. I used her in all 5* nodes. Chase black for Deathlok to power up his AoE by least 70%.

I like 5* Emma a lot. Have her at 5/2/3 currently. Been using her with Dr. Honey(459 5/4/4) and Crystal(451 4/5/4) in The Hunt. Get a red match asap to start Emma's boost. Crystal's passive also triggers. Doc(yellow) and Crystal(green) both have boosted AoE. Fast and easy clears.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Yes, that's the same reason for pairing her with Deathlok. Matching red will increase his focus point as well.

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards

I was able to champ 5 star Emma, She-hulk and Chasm.

Now I can hoard til all three are out of latest.

Side note: My old man Logan and Black bolt are at 12/13

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

For the first time ever I hit 100k hp in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi_fq7rjxAo
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor

I had 100k HP too for a while. But then the Anniversary vault happened and now most of it is gone...

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards

Cashed in a few Legendary tokens to try and get some more covers for 5he-Hulk and some shards for her as well. One of the covers got the magical mystical 500 bonus shards for her!

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022

Riri looks fun and a possible nerf candidate so I pulled 45 times from her store. I got 14 5* covers including 6 Kamala Khan (lvl 456), 4 Riri (2/1/1), 2 Strange (4/0/5), one Killmonger, one Magneto, and one Okoye (last three from champ reward shards). Sweet ride.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

Champed four 5* this week and have 2 classics in my sights as projects to work on, very happy. I can now also horde for a bit as I am not fussed with either 5EF or Arcade.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker

aaaaahhh I made it

Got MEHulk to lvl 300 in time before they'll (probably) reset 5* Loki's feeder to 4* Loki!

(My 5* Loki is purple@5 and my 4* Loki is unchamped. That would have set me back 35(!) 4* covers. Which would have sucked. A lot. Thanks for the advance warning in the October Q&A, devs! That was very appreciated for emergency rushing.)

Okay, now I'm ready for feeder updates ;D

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler

Wanted to share, 4* Emma against Ultron was absolutely amazing to see. Her Psychic Meddling froze him entirely, and he became a simpering puppy, wet noodle, absolutely shut down. Oops!

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

@Alex502 said:
    Wanted to share, 4* Emma against Ultron was absolutely amazing to see. Her Psychic Meddling froze him entirely, and he became a simpering puppy, wet noodle, absolutely shut down. Oops!

Genius! Too late for me to try it, but I will try to keep it in mind for Galactus

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

After champing my first 5* at the start of November I just pulled my last power for 5* She-Hulk and once i get enough iso tomorrow she’ll become my second champed 5. Emma and Chasm aren’t too far behind for me either with them having 10 and 9 powers respectively.

I was super pumped when I saw I pulled that today since I had just pulled an Emma yesterday.

• WilliamK1983

Two year mpq anniversary today. If there aren't any unannounced additions to the feeder update later tonight I'll be celebrating with 125 new roster gifts.

• JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

Feeder update has made for a very good day. Max champed my 3* Thor this week which was my first max champed 3* - subsequent covers and shards today were enough for me to champ Valkyrie.
    Feeder update also meant I levelled up my 4* Captain America (worthy) from 94 to 131 which was high enough to beat Lockjaw in DDQ to get the legendary token.

• bigjojo04

Had one nice luck today after doing todays sub and getting the retro rewards I was able to pull 3 LL and they turned out to be 2 Emma’s and 1 Arcade which was nice. It just so happened that one of the Emma’s is now my fourth saved cover for her so she’s sitting on 11 powers for me rn.

As long as I’m able to get one more of her before she leaves there I’ll just spend 3 of the saved ones to champ her. A little sad that she isn’t there already as she could be my 3rd champed 5 but I’ll take what I can get.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker

4* Emma feeds her, might be worth getting your last covers through champ rewards rather than spending saved covers?

• bigjojo04
    edited December 2022

Yea my 4* Emma only has 8 covers unfortunately. That was something I was considering but getting 15 covers for her might take longer than my impatient self would be willing to wait for lol. I may just favorite her once I finish off getting Onslaught thru Gorr, which should be within the week, and see what I get first.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@bigjojo04 said:
    Yea my 4* Emma only has 8 covers unfortunately. That was something I was considering but getting 15 covers for her might take longer than my impatient self would be willing to wait for lol. I may just favorite her once I finish off getting Onslaught thru Gorr, which should be within the week, and see what I get first.

Set 3* Emma as favourite, too.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

After Compensationmas and Shardmas which makes it a pretty great day anyway, I pulled the free holiday vault token and got the 200 Gargantos shards I needed to champ him.

• WilliamK1983

Champed Spider-Ham. Needed 2 of 3 covers from the vault he's currently featured in, bought a 40 pack and got all three. I've now champed every single 4* with the exception of the latest(Namora). Takes me about a month to get the latest champed. Now I gotta add some beef to my 4*s, my highest is America Chavez at 321.