No Love for Spider-Ham :(

Options
9RMetal
9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker

Welp.... looks like there's not going to be Spider-ham's PVP by the end of the year...

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have no love for him personally, he has probably the most disjointed power set n the game. But I feel your pain on his general lack of availability.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,693 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Not sure if it is scant commiserations but a cover will be available during the Battle at Basilica event.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,513 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The end-of-the-year PVP line up is definitely very atypical - usually it's filled with Seasonal events like Evergreen, and "Class of 20XX." Even weirder, we got hardly any 4* tie-ins to recent movies, such as Namor.

I think it's probably because they're busy setting up all the new feeders (and also fixing the big bad Android bug,) they decided to keep the PVP schedule dead simple.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

"Class of 20XX" was always an Anniversary thing, not a year-end.
    Snowball Fight is another classic PVP event not on the holiday docket for this year.

And I too feel bad for those still looking for Ham covers. This was always one reliable time to get some.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There may be one in the 12 days of Marvel, too. Or was that shards?

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options

He has finally made his long awaited appearance!!! I'm happier about this than the retro haul I just took in. Finally get to champ the only 4* I had left.