• colin
    colin Posts: 8 Just Dropped In

I'm using an Oppo Find X5 Pro running Color Os 13 and having same issue

• Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler

S22 user and still down after 24 hours

• Zantom
    Zantom Posts: 16 Just Dropped In

S22 Utra user and game does not load at all. Black screen then crash. Reboot many times. Reinstalled. Still nothing. Worked fine yesterday with no change to the phone. Any word on this??

• colin
    colin Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2022

I know of at least 30+ ppl all having the same issue, this is definetly wide spread seems to be linked to newer phones running the latest android OS

• JMAXWELLJR02
    JMAXWELLJR02 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In

Same issue here. Same phone S22 ultra. All day issue. Awaiting the ASAP fix.

• Rn_reflux
    Rn_reflux Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

I ended up downloading the previous version from apkmirror. It works fine back on that version

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

Adding my name to the list of those affected. Hoping someone posts when a fix happens

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

Samsung s20 user, game will load, will auto close midfight in PVP. Lost to about 10-12 matches due to this. Drained my healthpacks. Sigh!

• Dan9ie
    Dan9ie Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

This is crazy Galaxy s22 plus user can't play for the last 2-days have spent good money on this game probably gonna get kicked from my alliance as well

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards

I love missing out on placement rewards , PVP etc. .....

• Enjoyincubus0917
    Enjoyincubus0917 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

@Rn_reflux said:
    I ended up downloading the previous version from apkmirror. It works fine back on that version

I tried that, didn't work for me unfortunately.

• Enjoyincubus0917
    Enjoyincubus0917 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

This is a little past frustrating. I am one that pays good money with this game. Any updates???

• scootter720
    scootter720 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

Oneplus 10 pro, worked fine yesterday but this morning I'm getting the black not loading screen.

• Southside84
    Southside84 Posts: 93 Match Maker

@Dan9ie said:
    This is crazy Galaxy s22 plus user can't play for the last 2-days have spent good money on this game probably gonna get kicked from my alliance as well

Hit me up if they kick you. We'll find a spot for you that's more understanding

• Jaelannwyn
    Jaelannwyn Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

I'm an alliance leader. My sister co-leads with me. She has s21 and I have s22. I cannot play. She has been letting the alliance know what's going on. The game crashes on her, but she can play fir a bit at least. I put a ticket in. I'm hoping they give the rewards I'm missing, most concerned with the Namora tokens. We shall see...

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 87 Match Maker

Day 2 of not being able to get into the game

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker

+1 to this list. Also having issues since update. I thought it was me. Works fine on my S20, not working at all on S22+

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS @IceIX - assume you don't want us all to raise tickets for this?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

I expect this will be updated in the thread linked below.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87850/android-black-screen-crash-bug#latest