Champion Reward Updates (Live 12/1)

Options
124»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The Killmonger shards were a lovely surprise - I might even get to champ him one day now thanks to these shards!

Thank you @IceIX and the team as always.

• Thoooooor
    Thoooooor Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options

Thanks for the shards! I think there was an other unannounced feeder change, 3* Black Panther looks to have had the 4feeder swapped around, so 4 BP is the primary and Mr Fantastic now the secondary. As well as Shuri moving to a double feeder as mentioned above

• Thoooooor
    Thoooooor Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Chrynos1989 said:
    Nice, champion retro rewards out!

But why the heck did I get 2.5k Killmonger shards? Not that I complain, I just can’t see it in the change descriptions…

Shuri feeds both Killmonger and Okoye now.
    Unannounced plot twist, 4s feeding two different 5s.

Can you list what the split in shards is between them? Do we get 2500 shards for both, or a primary/secondary split as usual? My Shuri isn't champers yet so I can't see

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Thoooooor said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Chrynos1989 said:
    Nice, champion retro rewards out!

But why the heck did I get 2.5k Killmonger shards? Not that I complain, I just can’t see it in the change descriptions…

Shuri feeds both Killmonger and Okoye now.
    Unannounced plot twist, 4s feeding two different 5s.

Can you list what the split in shards is between them? Do we get 2500 shards for both, or a primary/secondary split as usual? My Shuri isn't champers yet so I can't see

Full six covers for Okoye, half for Killmonger.
    The Killmonger shards are in addition to the Okoye rewards.
    Which is crazy generous.

• Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options

In case you are wondering what rewards were replaced by Killmonger shards I compared a single 5*feeder with new Shuri.
    Only iso-8 and CP rewards were replaced. HP rewards stay the same.
    We are now "missing" 35 CP and 20,500 iso-8.
    But instead we get 1,250 Killmonger shards.
    Deal!!!

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2022
    Options

@skittledaddy said:
    We are spoiled, indeed.
    I actually won't get a single useable 5* cover out of this entire round of changes (they will all just be Saved Covers for my already fully-covered chars), but I don't care because I see that others are benefitting now and the foundation is being laid for changes which will help me in the future.

I stand corrected. With the sneaky addition of the Killmonger shards, I received three useable covers after all. That's just enough for him to make him fully-covered 5* #52 for me.

Whether I got them or not, THANK YOU DEVS!!

• Reaper70
    Reaper70 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

I noticed on this last batch of champion rewards I got some Killmonger shards. Who is feeding him ? Bc I didn’t see his name on the recent list. And thx again for all the rewards !! Love this new company !!

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Reaper70 said:
    I noticed on this last batch of champion rewards I got some Killmonger shards. Who is feeding him ? Bc I didn’t see his name on the recent list. And thx again for all the rewards !! Love this new company !!

This was addressed a few posts above yours.
    Shuri now currently feeds Okoye AND Killmonger.

• Reaper70
    Reaper70 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

Awesome thank you, guess I didn’t read enough posts lol

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was three covers away from being able to champ Killmonger. I guess now I can, Thanks to Shuri and BCS.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was wondering how in heck did I get 2000 shards for Killmonger but not a single cover - the first breakpoint gives you a cover, everything else shards.

Neat plot twist! I assume double feeders are going to be pretty rare? There are a heck of a lot of 4 stars to spread the love to...

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@GrimSkald said:
    I was wondering how in heck did I get 2000 shards for Killmonger but not a single cover - the first breakpoint gives you a cover, everything else shards.

Neat plot twist! I assume double feeders are going to be pretty rare? There are a heck of a lot of 4 stars to spread the love to...

I've been trying to predict what is going on with the feeders but the signals are all over the place. Hopefully some questions I have get answered with the release of the next two batches. If not, thank goodness for the forum q & a.

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Magneto and Havok get second feeders. Polaris and Wolfsbane are too obvious to ignore.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bzhai said:

@GrimSkald said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Magneto and Havok get second feeders. Polaris and Wolfsbane are too obvious to ignore.

Or Legion to Magneto, since Legion literally created that version of Magneto by accidentally killing his dad.